No Relief for non-allergic nasal congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I will not say that this spray is not working if you have sinus headaches and congestion, but in my case (non-allergic, also called vasomotor rhinitis) this simply does not work. At all. I tested this for 2 weeks according to instructions, and no decongestion effects were noted during (and after) that period. All in all, worth a try for sinus problems, useless for non-allergic rhinitis.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was ready for surgery, because of bad sinus problems. A friend told me about this product. Since then i am doing great, I have other friends on it also. Spread the word olive leaf nasal spray. Ps No surgery.

Super product

Posted by Ursik on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is better than Quix that is sold in Europe (only salt sea water based). This product is soft in my nose, makes breething better when flu attacks. Had also good results with my 2y.o girl. Recommend!

Natural product which is working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this nazal spray for my 6 y.o. daughter because it's natural. Honestly, I didn't hope much but spray is working!!! When we have problems with nose, we are using the spray 3 times per day. My mum (she has asthma and quite often she has sinus infections ) also tried this spray and asked me to order for her as well :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Cleared my sinus like no other product. And it's all natural. Will definitely repurchase

great mild product

Posted by annegoggans on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for our 6yo son. We use sinu-orega ourselves for more stubborn nasal problems.

Healing spray

Posted by opheart on July 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it, when I feel, that the cold may begin. And it passes by. Using it as a profilactic treatment, I cannot say if it helps when cold is at its height, because with this spray a have had no rhinitis yet.

Olive Leaf nasal Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful spray for allergies and cold prevention. I also recommend it to anyone using mass transit or flying on airplanes to stay healthy!!

Useful but not for Long

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hubby has allergies and swollen nasal path by evening .. This helped him initially but the effect started to wear off. Still it's not too bad. He still uses it as its better than any other spray out there for ENT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase