Seems to work - along with diet and exercise.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on July 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was using prescription gels and stopped both because of the cost and reports of potential side effects. I also didn't like the fact that the artificial hormones completely stopped your own production. I figured I'd stop and go to something natural while I still had a chance to re-activate my natural testosterone. This looked pretty good after some research - so I gave it a try. Taking two per day, increasing trips to the gym, lost 10 pounds on a pretty protein-rich diet - and I seem to be doing just fine. In fact, feeling better than with the prescription gel. Not sure if it is the testojack, exercise, diet or combination - but feeling great and happy to be on a more natural combination. Will probably go back to my doctor to get a T-level test just out of curiosity to see if I'm back to normal or above. Will update if I do. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

great natural test booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for Post Cycle or just to naturally boost test levels, noticeable increase in libido. Love this product. Works awesome with D aspartic acid for max test boost.

Get TJ 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

The original worked far better for me.

Worth trying out

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

My libido's been lowered for several months. First time I took these I had a wet dream that night and distracting erections the day afterwards. Doesn't work for everyone (judging by other reviews), but def worth checking out.

good for man

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

good stuff

Men's Best combination with Adam Superior

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods, Adam, Superior Men's Multi ,120 helps best in my opinion for Men's health (also for prostata).

Very good libido booster

Posted by Hugo-iH on October 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I cannot confirm its testosterone boosting capabilities but it certainly increases libido & erectile function. The pills are extremely bitter, probably due to the Tongkat Ali, but it's not much of a problem for me. Check out my profile for more product reviews, especially if you're new to iHerb!

No good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

No noticeable differences

Not working at allllllllll

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried it and i gave it to 3 friends , not working at all with us. I love NOW Food products but this one is placebo

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had no effect at all. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with normal sexual drive, as the product didn't offer any boost.

1 2 3 4