This is absolutely delicious! My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put a dropper full of this in about a half cup of plain yogurt and there isn't anything that's a better treat!

Great strength and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this brand does not contain water and is not diluted. I use less of this than I do other brands, so it is more economical overall. I love it in my coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this item to be thinner than the Glycerite type but still pretty thick. I will still be adding a bit of water to it to make it easier to handle. And it does add the flavor of hazelnut to my coffee. I'm pleased about that. However, if adding water dilutes the flavor, I'll be using far more than usual.

Hazelnut stevia extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

good hazelnut flavor

Great Product; Poor Cap/Dropper Unit

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is of good quality and flavorful. It's thicker than other stevia glycerites I've used, and darker colored. Unfortunately the plastic cap/dropper assembly will not remain properly screwed closed (you can actually watch it unscrew itself a little once you let go of the cap!). The dropper itself is also plastic (other brands use glass droppers) and it does not hold the liquid in properly. I got way too much of the extract the first time I tried to use some because it just ran out of the dropper into my cup. Not sure if this is just a faulty unit or if it's a design issue. Thus the four instead of five stars.

yummy but runny

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thick and easy to put everywhere except glass, but is Yummy.

Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This flavors my coffee and sweetens it at the same time. It's delicious. If there were one thing I could change about it, it would be the size of the top of the bottle. It's very thick and seems to get on the outside of the bottle easily. Otherwise, it's totally wonderful stuff1

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice but a little bit to "fake" the taste

Bitter Stevia aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has the usual bitter stevia taste. Unusable in coffee.

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a sworn stevia-fan to begin with so that probably clouds my opinion on this. It smells good, but the taste is penicillin-like (just like all other stevia products). And it's quite hard not to overdose the amount. In this case I prefer the vanilla or English toffee kinds from Wisdom Natural.