Did`nt work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I couldnt tell the difference between this and the regular 5-THP.

didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product may be good but didn't work for me. I took 1 tablet in the morning and the same evening/night at around 11pm when i went to sleep, i experinced uneasiness, increased heart rate, shivering, and a kind of mental confusion. It could've been symptoms of Serotonin syndrome but don't know. I stopped using it and trying out theanine serene right now. I just took it today and do not feel any positive or negative effects but i think i'd have to use it for a couple of days to see the effect but i atleast did not have any symptoms i saw with the 5-htp yet. so be careful before using this product.

Empty Tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been taking one tablet per day after meal and the effect has been positively great. My inner “dark side” doesn’t whisper criticism and judgement anymore. I’m less irritable and less moody. Angry feeling just floats away. Just one point of caution. Even after taking 5HTC for a while and you think your body has adopted to it, don’t underestimate its potent side effects. I took one tablet before bed (around 10pm) on semi-empty stomach (last meal at 7pm) and by 10:30pm I was sweating, hyperventilating, curled up on bed like a ball from stomachache and The worst nausea of my life. The dizziness I experienced was worse than how I felt after Harry Potter ride in Universal Studio. The sickening feeling in the gut was worse than hangover from too much tequila shot. I thought I’d develop six pack abs from the dry heaving. I could’t move from the ball position but I had to walk to my bathroom like a weak zombie because suddenly I need to go Number 2. The pain and nausea at their peak lasted for 30 min and subsided but the next morning I woke up with hangover-ish feeling. But I’ll continue to take 5HTC because it gives me peace of mind! It’s worth the risk!

I am frustrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Because I do not know the side effects, I have to take one tablet before sleeping for one week. Since there seems to be no side effects in particular, I think I will try to change it after meals in the daytime as soon as my body got used to it. Although it is an effect, it is patchy for Alafor's "quasi" menopausal constitution. By trivial things in my day, the opportunity to mesomerize has decreased. People's speech and behavior also became less interested. I became able to keep suppressing it to feel emotionally (angry) all the time and be able to respond calmly to everything. I'm glad that I am regaining my self. It was nice to meet this supplement before the performance of menopause came. I was able to realize how I was frustrated when I was writing this word. If you have the same circumstances, please try it. Melatonin is also effective and reliable for the NATROL brand.

Positive Htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These pills are the best thing ever they really cut my anxiety in half in they last for hours the work better just taking those instead of klonapins

James Liverpool Uk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After trying natrol mood positive theres no turning back great product that really works as the box says (happy days are ahead no more depression) many thanks Natrol

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it

slight improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to help my 14 year old with severe sadness and mood swings. While she is still experiencing occasional periods of sadness it seems to have lessened in frequency. I'm not really sure if it's due to this product, but it did seem to be helping.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Labi palīdz iemigšanai, un arī samazina apetīti