DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Hiccups magically dissappear, almost instantly!

Posted by kanoekat on March 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about other claims the product makes. Ordered several times for use with Hiccups.

Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Life saver . My baby has a lot of gas and this is the only thing that works!

My Cure for Parental Sleep Deprivation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2006 | Verified Purchase

Baby's Bliss gripe water is an absolute livesaver when my son has gas or is constipated. I mix the suggested amount with a diluted solution of Chamomile (1 part tea to 8 parts water). My son loves the taste (he refuses Wellements brand) and it works wonders to move things through . I buy it three bottles at a time!

Bliss IS Bliss

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing. It doesn't need refrigerated so I keep a bottle in diaper bag and bedside. Seriously though it works almost instantly! It tastes good, the baby loves it and settles the tummy within minutes. Hiccups, sour tummy, gas and even teething. I've used it for all 3 babies and swear by it. And since its all natural extracts its not hard on the tummy so you can easily give it to them at every meal/bottle. Love Bliss!

really mommy's bliss

Posted by SpeakOut on December 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used a water for my baby girl 1,5 m. The water works very quickly, about 5 minutes. Another analog remedies didn't work. Baby drink with pleasure, maybe because water sweet in taste. There is handful, big dropper in the package. I bought second bottle for teething. Health yours babies!

Always a must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have already ordered this gripe water about 5 times, it's a must have for colic, gas and helps even with teething. Price is affordable too.

No more griping

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gripe water is a staple in our household. It seems to be 'good for what ales ya' in a baby. ;) Any time my baby has gas, is overly fussy, seems to be annoyed and bothered about her gums or even has the hickups, gripe water calms, helps. And it's best to have a good brand, and this is a GREAT brand. Thank you iHerb for making things so easy and convenient.

it was indefinable

Posted by lindsayk on July 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Effective very quickly

Unfortunately didn't help

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered two bottles because everyone wrote good reviews,but it didn't help to our 2 weeks old daughter. There is no any effect on her.Sadly