RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,597.71

₽2,690.93

Экономия: ₽93.22 (скидка 3%)

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Not sure if it helps, hate the consistency....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2641017 May 12, 2010

My first point to mention, I HATE the consistency of this product. It has the consistency of mayonaise. So, it's a very wet moisturizer. It's not greasy, like some lotions, but, a weird mayo like wetness that does not sbsorb quickly and has more of a stickyness than a greasiness. So, I do not like that it doesn't sink in quickly. All products are different and I know every one is different in their preferences. Also, it is an expensive product. My skin as been super dry and flaky lately and I bought 8 of the ZIA products (day moisturizer, night moisturizer, ultimate moisture, Citrus night creme, eye creme, toner, and repair serum, & cleansing mousse) to use as a comlete regimen so all the botanicals would complement each other and not clash. I don't know if this has helped or not as I didn't see much change, my skin got less dry for a day or two but then later got dry and flaky again. With this winter being super cold, it took a toll on my skin, so I have mixed reviews on this. I'm sure it helps, but, don't expect dramatic results. I also dislike that some of the products I purchased contain unhealthy parabens which are nt good for you. If I had wanted those, I could have bought any department store brand. Also did not care for the smell, too cloying.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?