Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Zia Natural Skincare, Ultimates, Ultimate Day Renewal, 1 oz (Discontinued Item)

руб 1411.26
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Not sure if it helps, hate the consistency....

Posted by Reviewer2641017 on May 12, 2010

My first point to mention, I HATE the consistency of this product. It has the consistency of mayonaise. So, it's a very wet moisturizer. It's not greasy, like some lotions, but, a weird mayo like wetness that does not sbsorb quickly and has more of a stickyness than a greasiness. So, I do not like that it doesn't sink in quickly. All products are different and I know every one is different in their preferences. Also, it is an expensive product. My skin as been super dry and flaky lately and I bought 8 of the ZIA products (day moisturizer, night moisturizer, ultimate moisture, Citrus night creme, eye creme, toner, and repair serum, & cleansing mousse) to use as a comlete regimen so all the botanicals would complement each other and not clash. I don't know if this has helped or not as I didn't see much change, my skin got less dry for a day or two but then later got dry and flaky again. With this winter being super cold, it took a toll on my skin, so I have mixed reviews on this. I'm sure it helps, but, don't expect dramatic results. I also dislike that some of the products I purchased contain unhealthy parabens which are nt good for you. If I had wanted those, I could have bought any department store brand. Also did not care for the smell, too cloying.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться