RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽7,318.59

₽10,418.58

Экономия: ₽3,099.99 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Vitalzym vegetarian formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2552450 Aug 09, 2010

In these times where money is very tight and every dollar counts, I try to go online and get some of my natural products at a lower cost. I was overjoyed to find this huge bottle of vitalzym at such a great price, half the price that it normally sells for. If not, I wouldnt be able to keep taking it. It really seems to help alot with my arthritis and carpal tunnel. Thanks once again iHerb. Your the greatest!! Best regards, Diane

Vitalzym Vegeterian Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2625303 Mar 21, 2010

Thank you for this product. I have used these for some years now and have found that I have not suffered stomack cramps since using this product. Unfortunately I let them run out and started getting the pain back so know that I must use them all the time. Thank you for your promptness.

Positively love Vitalzym

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1014372 Sep 23, 2010

I've been using this product for five years and I never want to be without it. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis and since taking Vitalzym have very little trouble and virtually no pain. Have recommended it to many who have had the same results as I have. Joan Cutting

Viatlzym Enzymes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2788163 Dec 30, 2009

These are the best enzymes on the market. Anyone over the age of 40 needs to take enzymes since our body stops producing them. I've recommended them these to many of my friends and family.

vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1691682 Jan 06, 2012

this is an excellent choice, and an excellent company.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I will always have some Vitalzyme on my shelf

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2652019 Feb 01, 2011

I use Vitalyme for pain and healing from radiation. It works very well for swelling, relieves pain and time will tell for the radiation, but I have heard good stories.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This product keeps me alive!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2440587 Mar 11, 2011

I have a health condition that doesn't allow me to absorb or digest my food. The Vitalzym Capsules is the only product that helps me absorb and digest food. Without this amazing product I would have been dead many years ago! Cam Burlington, Ontario. Canada

Toxic metals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2917429 Dec 22, 2008

This product has helped me to rid my body of toxic metals as well as or better than IV chelation therapy.

Vitalzyme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2288603 Jun 13, 2008

I am an avid supporter of the use of Vitalzyme. I use it mainly as an anti inflammatory. I have a fibrocystic breast condition that is very painful without this supplement. I take 3capsules in the morning and 3 at night and I am totally symtemless on this formula. iHerb has always promptly delivered this product at the best price.

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym Vegetarian Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2315509 Sep 18, 2008

Addition of these enzymes to my daily routine has been helpful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and controlling pain and inflammation is important to my daily routine.

Позиции 21-30 из 50