Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

World Nutrition Inc., Виталзим, общая и пищеварительная формула, 450 капсул на растительной основе

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer2884480 on Jul 26, 2011

when i started taking Vitalzym enzymes an old injury around a dislocated rib began to itch intensly. It seems the enzymes were cleaning up an old scar. I was taking between 6 & 9 a day. After many months of daily itching it seems to have finally stopped itching. I believe the enzymes do great repair work in the body.

Пожаловаться

Service is quick and accurate

Posted by Reviewer2212945 on Oct 14, 2011

This is the second time I ordered this product, but the first time it was from elsewhere. I received this fast and quick, like the next day! And I ordered it close to midnight the day before! The product itself is a fantastic product. The enzymes contained facilitate functions our bodies do day in and day out. And being a preventive measure against catastrophic medical conditions is a bonus well worth the price.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2653770 on Nov 22, 2008

Helped me reduce my Ibuprofen usage from 3x daily to maybe once per week. Decreased pain and inflammation in my bad leg. I like the fact that this is a completely vegetarian formula. If you have pain due to inflammation and scar tissue give proteolytic enzymes a try!

Пожаловаться

better than any modern medicine on the planet

Posted by Reviewer2882800 on Dec 26, 2008

I was extremely sick for months, tons of antibiotics, steriods, you name it, constant trips to the er, doctor etc. It was finally under control but I was not cured and the doctors didn't know what it was that was making me sick, I couldn't breath, had migraines, always tired, never felt well, then some more doctor trips, I had started taking supplements of vitamins, herbs and minerals. Another trip to the dr. revealed I had fibroids, cysts and endometriosis, they wanted to operate, after more research, I started the vitalzym, I haven't any any asthma attacks, any headaches, my fribroids, cysts and endometriosis are gone. I feel like me again, I have energy again, and haven't seen the dr. in months.

Vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Jul 23, 2008

Excellent for setting the system right. It's true we lose enzymes as we get older-this is the remedy. I seriously bruised my elbow recently, it was about as ugly as it gets. I took 6 of these every two hyours for two days and after briefly getting really inflamed, it was back to normal by the third day.