| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

World Nutrition Inc., Виталзим, общая и пищеварительная формула, 450 капсул на растительной основе

Оценки Покупателей
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 11-15 из 50

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Mulitiple advantages to Vitalzym.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2805669 Jul 19, 2011

Vitalzym is a great product. It was suggested to me by a friend who mentioned the reduction of pain from an old injury. I had suffered from ankle pain on and off from a old ankle sprain and torn tendon. It worked no more ankle pain within 4 days WOW. Surprisingly to me i found there were mulitiple advantages to this product. I found reduced bruising time, better digestive health and amazingly a increase in energy throughout the day. Love this product.

Vitalzym

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2884480 Jul 26, 2011

when i started taking Vitalzym enzymes an old injury around a dislocated rib began to itch intensly. It seems the enzymes were cleaning up an old scar. I was taking between 6 & 9 a day. After many months of daily itching it seems to have finally stopped itching. I believe the enzymes do great repair work in the body.

Пожаловаться

Service is quick and accurate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2212945 Oct 14, 2011

This is the second time I ordered this product, but the first time it was from elsewhere. I received this fast and quick, like the next day! And I ordered it close to midnight the day before! The product itself is a fantastic product. The enzymes contained facilitate functions our bodies do day in and day out. And being a preventive measure against catastrophic medical conditions is a bonus well worth the price.

Excellent product

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2653770 Nov 22, 2008

Helped me reduce my Ibuprofen usage from 3x daily to maybe once per week. Decreased pain and inflammation in my bad leg. I like the fact that this is a completely vegetarian formula. If you have pain due to inflammation and scar tissue give proteolytic enzymes a try!

Vitalzym

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1034218 Jul 23, 2008

Excellent for setting the system right. It's true we lose enzymes as we get older-this is the remedy. I seriously bruised my elbow recently, it was about as ugly as it gets. I took 6 of these every two hyours for two days and after briefly getting really inflamed, it was back to normal by the third day.

Позиции 11-15 из 50