RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽7,722.08

₽10,992.98

Экономия: ₽3,270.90 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Positively love Vitalzym

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1014372 Sep 23, 2010

I've been using this product for five years and I never want to be without it. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis and since taking Vitalzym have very little trouble and virtually no pain. Have recommended it to many who have had the same results as I have. Joan Cutting

vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1691682 Jan 06, 2012

this is an excellent choice, and an excellent company.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I will always have some Vitalzyme on my shelf

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2652019 Feb 01, 2011

I use Vitalyme for pain and healing from radiation. It works very well for swelling, relieves pain and time will tell for the radiation, but I have heard good stories.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This product keeps me alive!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2440587 Mar 11, 2011

I have a health condition that doesn't allow me to absorb or digest my food. The Vitalzym Capsules is the only product that helps me absorb and digest food. Without this amazing product I would have been dead many years ago! Cam Burlington, Ontario. Canada

Viatlzym Enzymes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2788163 Dec 30, 2009

These are the best enzymes on the market. Anyone over the age of 40 needs to take enzymes since our body stops producing them. I've recommended them these to many of my friends and family.

Vitalzym Vegeterian Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2625303 Mar 21, 2010

Thank you for this product. I have used these for some years now and have found that I have not suffered stomack cramps since using this product. Unfortunately I let them run out and started getting the pain back so know that I must use them all the time. Thank you for your promptness.

Toxic metals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2917429 Dec 22, 2008

This product has helped me to rid my body of toxic metals as well as or better than IV chelation therapy.

Vitalzyme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2288603 Jun 13, 2008

I am an avid supporter of the use of Vitalzyme. I use it mainly as an anti inflammatory. I have a fibrocystic breast condition that is very painful without this supplement. I take 3capsules in the morning and 3 at night and I am totally symtemless on this formula. iHerb has always promptly delivered this product at the best price.

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym Vegetarian Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2315509 Sep 18, 2008

Addition of these enzymes to my daily routine has been helpful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and controlling pain and inflammation is important to my daily routine.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1671192 Sep 19, 2010

I've been using Vitalzym for about two years now and it has helped my digestion greatly. I take three every night before bed.

Позиции 21-30 из 50