RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽9,718.09

₽12,957.67

Экономия: ₽3,239.58 (скидка 25%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Systemic Enzymes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3010561 Jan 07, 2011

These enzymes are WONDERFUL!!! I have so much more energy, mental clarity and so many other fantastic results that are much smaller in scale so I can't remember them all but I do know that I will take these for the rest of my life!

Fantastic product!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2587416 Jan 28, 2011

These enzymes have made such a huge difference in my life....mainly more energy:)

Awesome Product!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2493164 Aug 28, 2011

This is the best stuff I have taken in a long time, I really feel like it's working, and my body feels better when I take it. I hope it's working on the scar tissue. I have quite a bit from a past surgery. Very easy to take, small sized capsules

Worthwhile

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1056250 Dec 01, 2011

That is, worthwhile if used properly. My wife takes the recommended daily dose in 3 parts during different parts of the day, alwys on an empty stomach (no eating for an hour afterwards). She claims to get significant relief from joint pains.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1062064 Mar 01, 2011

I love that it works differently taken with food and on empty stomach; two benefits with one supplement.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1584847 Apr 26, 2011

I am depending on this product to help dissolve the scar tissue from a parathyroid surgery last May.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2128613 Feb 06, 2011

A fabulous product packed with a punch in a small enteric coated capsule!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Better value in the 360 count bottle. Easier to pack with new size capsules.

Отзыв оставлен 4points Dec 12, 2012

Comes in an interesting metal container. We appreciate the lower cost in the 360 count packaging and are very happy with the results for reducing inflammation as needed. Before switching from the older version in the larger capsules, it seemed like the pill count was always too high. This new liquid gel capsule is a small American football shaped softgel that seems to contain more active ingredients in an easier to pack size.

VITALZYM 360

Отзыв оставлен 4715243329784018829 Dec 30, 2015

Been taking Vitalzym for approx. 4 months now for a bowel adhesion problem and they have decreased the frequency of this problem occurring. Overall health and wellbeing has also improved over the last 4 months.

whats its main goal

Отзыв оставлен 5350656423047077077 Dec 12, 2015

I would more information on this product

Позиции 1-10 из 10