Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Vegetarian Formula, 360 Liquid Gel Capsules

$149.99
$199.99
руб 7811.10
Экономия: $50.00 (скидка 25%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Systemic Enzymes

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3010561 Jan 07, 2011

These enzymes are WONDERFUL!!! I have so much more energy, mental clarity and so many other fantastic results that are much smaller in scale so I can't remember them all but I do know that I will take these for the rest of my life!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fantastic product!!!!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2587416 Jan 28, 2011

These enzymes have made such a huge difference in my life....mainly more energy:)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Awesome Product!!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2493164 Aug 28, 2011

This is the best stuff I have taken in a long time, I really feel like it's working, and my body feels better when I take it. I hope it's working on the scar tissue. I have quite a bit from a past surgery. Very easy to take, small sized capsules

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Worthwhile

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1056250 Dec 01, 2011

That is, worthwhile if used properly. My wife takes the recommended daily dose in 3 parts during different parts of the day, alwys on an empty stomach (no eating for an hour afterwards). She claims to get significant relief from joint pains.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Vitalzym

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1062064 Mar 01, 2011

I love that it works differently taken with food and on empty stomach; two benefits with one supplement.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »