Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

I love Vitalzym!

Posted by 5405511431517694405 on Aug 08, 2013

I use Vitalzym for endometriosis. With regular use, I find it helps greatly with pain and blood flow (sorry for too much information - I just want to share for other women with endo). Of all the supplements and food I eat to help my endo, Vitalzym is the best.

Ss]o far so good

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Jun 04, 2010

this is the first bottle of the liquid gel formula. It seems to be as effective as the discontinued Vitalzys.

Did Nothing

Posted by Reviewer1273182 on May 29, 2012

This product did nothing for me, a total waste of money, I started at one and worked my way up to 10 capsules twice a day, I didn't even get the die off symptoms that a lot of reviewers talked about, if that's not bad enough, I brought not one but two bottles of these, thinking that maybe it just needed more time. Do not make my mistake, do not waste your money on these.

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer1049160 on Dec 13, 2011

I think in the case time will tell. I am 60 years old and have notice a considerable drop in strength and stamina over the past 4-5 years. I have read and listen to a lot of reviews and literature on the usefulness in providing nutritional support for: inflmmation, pain, fibriods, fibrosis, autoimmmune system, viruses, excess scar tissue, and muscle sorness. I also have Hep-C. I'm hoping for positive results - but - again - time will tell. Not just from 180 capsules over 30-40 days.

Vitalzym

Posted by Reviewer2571969 on Sep 15, 2010

Since starting the use of this product my digestion has improved the quality is excellent.