RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽5,948.78

₽7,931.93

Экономия: ₽1,983.15 (скидка 25%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

I love Vitalzym!

Отзыв оставлен 5405511431517694405 Aug 08, 2013

I use Vitalzym for endometriosis. With regular use, I find it helps greatly with pain and blood flow (sorry for too much information - I just want to share for other women with endo). Of all the supplements and food I eat to help my endo, Vitalzym is the best.

Ss]o far so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1991595 Jun 04, 2010

this is the first bottle of the liquid gel formula. It seems to be as effective as the discontinued Vitalzys.

Vitalzym

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2571969 Sep 15, 2010

Since starting the use of this product my digestion has improved the quality is excellent.

Did Nothing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273182 May 29, 2012

This product did nothing for me, a total waste of money, I started at one and worked my way up to 10 capsules twice a day, I didn't even get the die off symptoms that a lot of reviewers talked about, if that's not bad enough, I brought not one but two bottles of these, thinking that maybe it just needed more time. Do not make my mistake, do not waste your money on these.

So Far So Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1049160 Dec 13, 2011

I think in the case time will tell. I am 60 years old and have notice a considerable drop in strength and stamina over the past 4-5 years. I have read and listen to a lot of reviews and literature on the usefulness in providing nutritional support for: inflmmation, pain, fibriods, fibrosis, autoimmmune system, viruses, excess scar tissue, and muscle sorness. I also have Hep-C. I'm hoping for positive results - but - again - time will tell. Not just from 180 capsules over 30-40 days.

don't waste your money

Отзыв оставлен 5472663691728874592 Nov 28, 2014

I never write these but I want to do this one as this product is quite expensive and I took one with 360 capsules. This new formula did nothing for me even with 12 capsules/day on empty stomack so I will try the old one many people are so happy with.

Позиции 1-6 из 6