RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Wisdom Natural, Сладкие капли, жидкий подсластитель со стевией, ванильный крем, 2 жидких унции (60 мл)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
Другие Отзывы (4)
Сортировать по

Позиции 16-20 из 362

« Предыдущая | 2 3 4 5 6 | Следующая »

nice for baking

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2719843 Mar 13, 2012

adds great flavour to cakes and sweets

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2221060 Apr 21, 2015

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sooo Yummy!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2869993 May 04, 2015

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Stevia

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3022289 Feb 28, 2011

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Thank God for Stevia!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2696254 Apr 27, 2009

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 16-20 из 362

« Предыдущая | 2 3 4 5 6 | Следующая »