RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

like!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664178 Aug 03, 2010

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia (alcohol based). The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

Grrrreat!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151755 Aug 05, 2010

I love this specially with carob! Taste is really good and real!

Tastes great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3336134 Dec 03, 2010

Added to unsweetened coconut milk - it tastes like a vanilla milshake!

Taste like vanilla icecream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2408619 Dec 04, 2010

Recommended

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2221060 Apr 21, 2015

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Sooo Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2869993 May 04, 2015

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

Great stuff, great price

Отзыв оставлен 5494460406381950056 Jul 31, 2013

Don't use too much or you might notice that slight fennel/licorice aftertaste from the stevia. Best used sparingly. If you want a strong vanilla flavour, might want splurge and use a vanilla bean. This is cheaper than the extract I was using, so that's not a problem! Looks like it'll last a very long time. Look forward to trying other flavours

nice for baking

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2719843 Mar 13, 2012

adds great flavour to cakes and sweets

Stevia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3022289 Feb 28, 2011

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.

Thank God for Stevia!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2696254 Apr 27, 2009

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Позиции 11-20 из 368