RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽631.34

₽1,011.19

Экономия: ₽379.85 (скидка 38%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Cinnamon

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2490497 Jul 22, 2010

Great in coffee, cereal, & recipes including cinnamon

SweetLeaf is the Best Stevia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2183343 Aug 14, 2010

I have tried several brands of Stevia (or those that claim to be Stevia) but always come back to SweetLeaf. I have used the powder and several of the flavored liquids and have been pleased with all including the cinnamon. Great way to add sweet to your coffee, shakes, smoothies, and cooking without using sugar or artificial sweeteners. Over the past two years I have been working very hard to eat healthier and SweetLeaf products have been very helpful in accomplishing that. I thought they were expensive at first but they last so long that the price is really not bad at all.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1129477 Aug 19, 2010

Love it.

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3268445 Jun 12, 2010

Fabulous! I love this in my coffee.

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2509511 Jul 18, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I use it in everything I drink and eat. With no calories and being a natural product, it is amazing.

Great on baked apples

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1669638 Feb 12, 2011

I use this on apples with some cinnamon and it's wonderful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1836330 Jul 19, 2012

My husband bought this to put in water to replace his daily teas. He really likes it. He says he can taste the cinnamon better in cold water versus hot water.

😊

Отзыв оставлен 5559206839036018886 Dec 05, 2013

👍

Amazing!!

Отзыв оставлен 5402193920779950308 Mar 12, 2015

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Sugar Alternative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1171573 Jun 13, 2011

I love flavored Liquid Stevia, especially this brand (SweetLeaf). I have used in the past and I will continue to use. Flavors are wonderful and great to in dessert and flavoring you coffee.

Позиции 1-10 из 36