RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽516.31

₽605.16

Экономия: ₽88.86 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

excellent taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2744329 Feb 25, 2015

excellent taste, very good source of protein

Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1329204 Sep 02, 2014

This is not only the best, but also the first and only canned tuna I've tried that wasn't dry. It was moist and juicy and absolutely delicious (and must admit the first box was eaten straight out of the can).

***

Отзыв оставлен pickier-than-thou Apr 16, 2014

3/5

Solid product!

Отзыв оставлен 5550503399990354829 Mar 02, 2014

Very tasty product if you like salmon.

Healthy and tasty!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151144 Dec 27, 2013

Healthy and yummy salmon propped with essential omega 3. Will definitively buy again!

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен khessel Aug 19, 2012

I love this salmon. It's hard for me to find salmon that is not farm raised in South Korea, so I was happy to see that iHerb carries this product. Wild Planet also practices "sustainable fishing", which is important to me.(Side note: I did notice that the label on the can does not currently say the packaging is BPA free. I looked this up on their website, and apparently it was recently removed. There is a letter posted by the president of the company that explains why they cannot make a BPA free claim at this time because of low levels detected in the fish, but not the can. He says they are working on this issue.)

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great, natural, convenient

Отзыв оставлен MaytePalacios May 06, 2012

A must have in your pantry, it has saved me in plenty of unexpected dinners, or in those days your fridge runs out of stock. It really tastes like just salmon, water and salt. Strongly recommends it.

Great flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1915959 Feb 20, 2012

So easy to use and best tasting salmon in a can, will difinitely be ordering more

awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929019 Feb 10, 2012

There is no way I can buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in my country so I am very glad, this product is top quality, very good taste and don't forget that sockeye salmon is the highest source of astaxanthin (one of the most powerful antioxidants)

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Just wonderful

Отзыв оставлен owlsrwise Jan 25, 2012

I love this salmon! I don't eat meat and this is a delicious way to get my protein and Omega 3s to boot. It is now a staple!

Позиции 1-10 из 11