RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,176.60

₽3,362.39

Экономия: ₽185.79 (скидка 6%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Just what I expected

Отзыв оставлен 4723027099405364007 Nov 06, 2014

I buy this product for one reason.... to elevate my levels of glutathione. And it does that really well.

Best Whey Product

Отзыв оставлен 5231496214783765762 Apr 02, 2014

Same review for this as the plain Vital Whey... the quality is there as they say it is. I have used other whey products and this one has a great texture and consistency that the others did not. Plus it tastes great! I wish that iherb had this in stock more often; but I can see why they can't keep it in stock. When my system can tolerate a product, it must be good due to the fact that I have a neurological sensitivity. For me, this is the best whey product!

Grass-Fed Whey

Отзыв оставлен 4685375285003645141 Aug 26, 2012

I love this! It has a great vanilla taste and isn't too sweet. I love the fact that it's from grass-fed cows and is ALL natural. I will be ordering this again and again.

VITAL WHEY

Отзыв оставлен 5211333321993373657 Jun 05, 2012

Do not like this product. Purchased seemingly the same a couple of years ago and at that time it was a lot better. Do not know why they changed the formula; therefore, I would like to return it and not purchase it again.

Nice taste

Отзыв оставлен DawnMellowship May 17, 2012

I like the taste of this but find that the dairy causes problems for me. I gave it away to someone who really enjoyed it and he works out a lot so it's clearly good for some.

Non Receipt of 2 21 oz Containers I ordered

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1204354 Apr 13, 2012

I still have not received the last two containers I ordered from your company. I was told that if it was returned to your company that it would be mailed out to me again. I had asked that you trace my order through whichever company you were mailing it through. But to date, I have received nothing. This has been disappointing and left me with little reason to purchase anymore products from your company since I have no guarantee of receiving what I have already paid for.

Tatse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1445274 Apr 09, 2012

I mix mine using a shaker cup with Winder Farms' skim milk. After 15 mins the foam is gone an it is ready to consume. It taste like a rich creamy vanilla milk shake. I like this one better than the cocoa one.

Excellent Quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2435926 Mar 06, 2012

I'm very happy with this product. The only thing I could say is that the stevia is not necessary as you can add this yourself if you wanted it. The stevia flavour doesn't work for some of the smoothies I make.

review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101314 Nov 16, 2011

This is the best whey! Also, excellent shipping service by iHerb

Highly recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2248200 Oct 17, 2011

Very well tolerated. More easily digested than other whey powders I've tried in the past. Only downside is the price - but you get what you pay for.

Позиции 1-10 из 28