Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Well Wisdom, ImmunoPro, Неденатурированный сывороточный протеин, Натуральный, 10,6 унций (300г)

Оценки Покупателей
Другие Отзывы (8)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 61

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

For lactoferrin, immune benefits - not a workout protein - good alternative to NAC

19 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Oct 06, 2013

I was hesitant to buy this at first - because of the cost and I do not tolerate other whey powders. However, I had no problems whatsoever with this whey. I agree with the reviewer who said this works better for them than NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) - I found the same to be true. I have never experienced the same benefits taking NAC as I do this whey. This whey is not a workout supplement. It is beneficial for its lactoferrin, immunoglobulins and serum albumin content. The serving size is not that big - at only one scoop, this is more affordable than it seems at first (sixty servings per container). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Life saver

16 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2235097 Feb 16, 2010

I have trichotillomania, in impulse control disorder where I can't stop pulling out my hair, and I decided to take this after a recent study came out about the benefits of NAC (n-acetyl cysteine) for people with trich. I had tried taking NAC, which is synthetic cysteine, but hated taking the pills because they are large and stinky, so I decided to switch to whey protein. Well, not only is Immunopro MUCH easier to take, but it has actually been much more effective than the NAC! I have completely stopped pulling my hair out since I started taking it three weeks ago. I only need to do 5g once a day, so it's not broken my wallet either! I'm so glad I found this stuff, can't recommend it enough!

This is great stuff.

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3187843 Aug 27, 2008

I am really quite happy with this product. Two years ago, I was poisoned by a fluoroquinolone drug called Levaquin. I became very, very ill and was bedridden for a part of my recovery. I went to a chiropractor/nutritionist who was good enough to take me much of the way in getting well, but my recovery had come to a sort of stall when I heard about ImmunoPro. I felt led to try it, so I ordered about 3 weeks ago. On the first day I noticed a difference in my physical being. I had been struggling with a weaker pulse, anxiety, weakness, and blood sugar issues, which made me hungry all the time. Now, I am not nearly as hungry, my strength is better than it has been in months, my pulse is stronger, and I have put away my glucose monitor. I am very pleased with this product.

Пожаловаться

Anyone with health problems should give this a try!

14 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2087862 Sep 05, 2008

This protein has boosted my energy, mood and mental clarity tremendously. After battling CFS like symptoms for the past 5 years this is the closest to normal I have felt and I've only been taking this product for 2 weeks. I started out taking 1 teaspoon (1/3 of the scoop) for several days, then increased to 2 teaspoons and thats when I knew it was working.. I started feeling slightly fluish and had muscle aches , typical detox reaction. I am now up to a full scoop and plan to work my way up to 2 scoops to see if I benefit futher. I'll update in the future with my progress.

Quality Product

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1854607 Sep 18, 2008

Anyone looking for the best protein sources available shouldn't look any further than this product's price/benefit ratio, unless you like raw beef liver. I've tried every available option for un-denatured, and the price at iHerb combined with the product delivering beneficial protein is, as of right now, the best that you're probably going to be able to stand to eat. Chew it like normal food, it digests better that way.

Позиции 1-5 из 61