RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,246.91

₽2,640.89

Экономия: ₽393.99 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

For lactoferrin, immune benefits - not a workout protein - good alternative to NAC

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Oct 06, 2013

I was hesitant to buy this at first - because of the cost and I do not tolerate other whey powders. However, I had no problems whatsoever with this whey. I agree with the reviewer who said this works better for them than NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) - I found the same to be true. I have never experienced the same benefits taking NAC as I do this whey. This whey is not a workout supplement. It is beneficial for its lactoferrin, immunoglobulins and serum albumin content. The serving size is not that big - at only one scoop, this is more affordable than it seems at first (sixty servings per container). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

This is great stuff.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3187843 Aug 27, 2008

I am really quite happy with this product. Two years ago, I was poisoned by a fluoroquinolone drug called Levaquin. I became very, very ill and was bedridden for a part of my recovery. I went to a chiropractor/nutritionist who was good enough to take me much of the way in getting well, but my recovery had come to a sort of stall when I heard about ImmunoPro. I felt led to try it, so I ordered about 3 weeks ago. On the first day I noticed a difference in my physical being. I had been struggling with a weaker pulse, anxiety, weakness, and blood sugar issues, which made me hungry all the time. Now, I am not nearly as hungry, my strength is better than it has been in months, my pulse is stronger, and I have put away my glucose monitor. I am very pleased with this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Anyone with health problems should give this a try!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2087862 Sep 05, 2008

This protein has boosted my energy, mood and mental clarity tremendously. After battling CFS like symptoms for the past 5 years this is the closest to normal I have felt and I've only been taking this product for 2 weeks. I started out taking 1 teaspoon (1/3 of the scoop) for several days, then increased to 2 teaspoons and thats when I knew it was working.. I started feeling slightly fluish and had muscle aches , typical detox reaction. I am now up to a full scoop and plan to work my way up to 2 scoops to see if I benefit futher. I'll update in the future with my progress.

Life saver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2235097 Feb 16, 2010

I have trichotillomania, in impulse control disorder where I can't stop pulling out my hair, and I decided to take this after a recent study came out about the benefits of NAC (n-acetyl cysteine) for people with trich. I had tried taking NAC, which is synthetic cysteine, but hated taking the pills because they are large and stinky, so I decided to switch to whey protein. Well, not only is Immunopro MUCH easier to take, but it has actually been much more effective than the NAC! I have completely stopped pulling my hair out since I started taking it three weeks ago. I only need to do 5g once a day, so it's not broken my wallet either! I'm so glad I found this stuff, can't recommend it enough!

Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1854607 Sep 18, 2008

Anyone looking for the best protein sources available shouldn't look any further than this product's price/benefit ratio, unless you like raw beef liver. I've tried every available option for un-denatured, and the price at iHerb combined with the product delivering beneficial protein is, as of right now, the best that you're probably going to be able to stand to eat. Chew it like normal food, it digests better that way.

Susan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2010448 Jul 16, 2008

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1426531 Jul 14, 2008

I have found this product, over many years, to be of the highest quality, and very helpful in dealing with many of the symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

Immunopro

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3147749 Jan 03, 2008

This product has significantly increased the metabolic function as I live with ME/CFS. Combined with Jarrow Mushroom Optimizer, it's part of the protocol that is supporting my body into a real level of wellness. (I tried other things, including ENADH and NAC, but this what what my system needed for glutathione production.Blessed am I.) thank you

Undenatured Whey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2651670 May 25, 2010

Bought this from iHerb and it works well. Gave me a lot more energy and I felt better. I suffer from tiredness due to medication that I'm on and this seemed to help me feel better - better mood and more energy. Check with your doctor though before taking. This is pretty much the same as Immunocal, which is sold in individual packets for about 2 times the price. So this is a good deal. Shipping to Ontario Canada was reasonable and it didn't take too long.

Great for recovery...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1105248 Feb 17, 2008

I take ImmunoPro before bed each night to help my body repair while I am at rest. It is the most natural line of products I have found & am thankful for that!

Позиции 1-10 из 63