Впервые в iHerb?!

Well Wisdom, Glut Immune, 10.6 унций (300 г)

руб 1313.10
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1388943 on Jul 22, 2010

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2897145 on May 13, 2009

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Glut Immune

Posted by Reviewer1677954 on Dec 17, 2009

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

glut immune and immunopro

Posted by Reviewer2560400 on Mar 25, 2007

both of these products are the best I have found in years..they heal the gut and keep the immune system healthy and strong

Great recovery product!

Posted by Reviewer1105248 on Feb 17, 2008

I use GlutImmune before & after weight training to repair my muscles & prevent muscle breakdown. I am a natural figure competitor & this is the best glutamine I have found. Thanks for carrying such a great natural product!