RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,631.57

₽1,974.37

Экономия: ₽342.79 (скидка 17%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430941 Feb 24, 2015

This is the only colostrum that does not make my stomach feel bad. As a matter of fact, after continued use for about one year, my gastro-intestinal system has never felt better. This product is essential for me because of my gut immunity issues. I used to get stomach bugs 5 or 6 times per year. Last year I only had one infection the entire year. So difficult to get a high quality colostrum. This is the only one that works fro me. Love it.

GREAT PRODUCT, BUT DO NOT SHIP WITH DHL IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3069660 Oct 11, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canadian government and DHL i gave it 1 star.All products from Well Wisdom are of top quality at an affordable price. I really like the colostrum, i give some to my 1 year old son as well, and he seams to like it a lot! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Very potent colostrum

Отзыв оставлен tigercho Aug 29, 2012

The price is high, but this colostrum gives a lot more of a kick than other brands like symbiotics. Energy is through the roof. And no more runny nose - two days of a teaspoon a day and its all gone

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2363687 Jan 11, 2012

excellent taste and quality

Excellant product

Отзыв оставлен EdieWicker Jan 02, 2012

Very pleased with this product and I will order it again.

Not sure yet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1416853 Nov 07, 2011

I read Along the Healing Path and she suggests this for Interstitial Cystitis. She says it's a mild detox for metals. I'm lactose intolerant but have no problem with it. Supposed to take long time to work. No benefot from it yet but am still on 1st bottle.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1115421 Jun 10, 2011

I purchased this product for my cat and was very satisfied with both the company and the product. My cat ate the powder (mixed with a bit of water) with no problems and I noticed a difference in her condition almost immediately. Shipping was extremely fast too; I will continue to purchase the colostrum and other products from this company.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

BioActive Colostrum

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1103521 Jan 11, 2011

This colostrum powder has a very pleasant, benign taste. Seems to be of high quality. I like that it comes from the USA. Iherb has the BEST price on this hard to find item. Most of the other places selling it online had it at full retail price! Thanks, Iherb, for the fabulous price!

Better for kids

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1590039 Aug 24, 2010

The instructions on the bottle say this is safe for infants and animals. I have tried it myself but do not like the taste--I prefer capsules. I have given it to my baby and preschooler, although I have not seen a huge significant decrease in their illnesses. I will continue to use it for them because it is highly rated, and maybe time will tell.

Well wisdom Colostrum powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1024426 May 31, 2010

As always a trusted product.However, customs charges and Royal Mail charges are expensive! some idea as to what these may be would be useful on the site.

Позиции 1-10 из 17