RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,242.78

₽1,617.85

Экономия: ₽375.08 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

controls oil well and balances

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2956542 Sep 21, 2011

I have thirsty combination skin and developed sensitivity after years of using department store products like clini*** that contain glycols, silicones, etc. This lotion works well in controlling sebum production and balancing, making skin smooth and plump. Half-a-pea sized amount is enough for whole face, and it spreads and is absored well. But 1 star off for making pores on upper cheek bumpy and clogged. 복합성 탈수피부인데 기름기 확실히 잡아준다는 리뷰보고 샀어요. 백화점 화장품보다 순하고 유수분 밸런스 잘 맞춰주고 촉촉해서 좋은 것 같아요. 근데 모공을 조여주면서 그러는건지 눈밑과 입주변 피부 모공이 올록볼록하게 올라오네요. 아이리스라인도 테스트 해봤는데 더 촉촉한것 같아 다음은 아이리스로 써보고싶네요.

Love Weleda Products

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain Aug 12, 2013

This lotion is light and perfect for summer time. I use it over the Weleda Pomegranate firming gel but can be used just as is. I transitioned from using coconut oil on my body and face. Body was fine but my face started rebelling probably because it was too oily. This lotion is perfect and a little goes a long way. I like that Weleda is very natural and Biodynamic.

Wonderful!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2261187 Dec 08, 2011

I'm allergic to too many things, but I can use this. Not only that, it seems to be clearing up the deep, reoccurring pimples! I've been using it with the Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion. The package is small, but you don't need a lot... and it's 20% less on iHerb than locally. Extremely mild scent of almond.

love this stuff...expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3192504 Dec 13, 2011

I would use this exclusively for face but a little overpriced

Great for Sensitive Facial Skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273100 Oct 05, 2013

I like this Weleda product as its ingredient list is short plus its all natural goodness from mother nature. There is a lovely light almond fragrance. My rosacea plagued face loves it as it does not cause any adverse reaction like stinging or rashes or redness. The lactic acid in this moisturizer is a gentle exfoliator that gets rid of dead skin cells, its like a gentle scrubber so if you use this medium to long term you will notice that your facial skin has a lovely radiant complexion. Its pricey though but you need only use a little to get maximum benefits from it.

Good moisture, bad reaction

Отзыв оставлен 5579858031257174319 Apr 19, 2014

This one was great for relieving some redness I had around my nose and for moisturizing without being to heavy. It takes a little while before it really sinks in, but once it does your face just feels in balance. However after a couple of days I started breaking out. I have no clue why since my skin can tolerate quite a lot and I normally don't react to new products. Maybe it's the glyceryl stearate se, but this is a quite common ingredients in skincare and makeup so I'm not sure. I stopped using it and went back to just using jojoba oil and argan oil to calm my skin down and the breakouts stopped. I will try it again tough since I really liked it and hope for the best.

Not for me

Отзыв оставлен 4902650793709937527 Nov 18, 2014

Its contain alcohol and it's a little oily for my combination skin. It's irration my skin and not moisturizing ...

For sensitive skin

Отзыв оставлен 4993671801980002935 Aug 24, 2012

Good lotion for sensitive skin

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems to help my skin - so trying my second tube

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3073127 Dec 05, 2012

I recommend this product - my skin did clear up using it. I guess my issue is with the Delivery System - it's a metal tube - (not shown in the Product listing), the tube is about 3x1&3/4. It's a squeeze tube, and the cap doesn't screw back on without falling off while attempting to connect it to the tube. I realize this may just be me - but a pump-like container would be helpful for me, anyway. I'm trying it again because the product does seem to work for me. :)

....

Отзыв оставлен sunnivah Apr 25, 2013

great product. adds moisture and skin feels smooth. a little shiny, but good under makeup. i have used it up and might order a new one.

Позиции 1-10 из 13