Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Weleda, Soothing Facial Lotion, Almond, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

$18.82
$24.00
руб 1176.15
Экономия: $5.18 (скидка 22%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (17)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

controls oil well and balances

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2956542 Sep 21, 2011

I have thirsty combination skin and developed sensitivity after years of using department store products like clini*** that contain glycols, silicones, etc. This lotion works well in controlling sebum production and balancing, making skin smooth and plump. Half-a-pea sized amount is enough for whole face, and it spreads and is absored well. But 1 star off for making pores on upper cheek bumpy and clogged. 복합성 탈수피부인데 기름기 확실히 잡아준다는 리뷰보고 샀어요. 백화점 화장품보다 순하고 유수분 밸런스 잘 맞춰주고 촉촉해서 좋은 것 같아요. 근데 모공을 조여주면서 그러는건지 눈밑과 입주변 피부 모공이 올록볼록하게 올라오네요. 아이리스라인도 테스트 해봤는데 더 촉촉한것 같아 다음은 아이리스로 써보고싶네요.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Wonderful!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2261187 Dec 08, 2011

I'm allergic to too many things, but I can use this. Not only that, it seems to be clearing up the deep, reoccurring pimples! I've been using it with the Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion. The package is small, but you don't need a lot... and it's 20% less on iHerb than locally. Extremely mild scent of almond.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

love this stuff...expensive

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3192504 Dec 13, 2011

I would use this exclusively for face but a little overpriced

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

For sensitive skin

Отзыв оставлен 4993671801980002935 Aug 24, 2012

Good lotion for sensitive skin

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems to help my skin - so trying my second tube

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3073127 Dec 05, 2012

I recommend this product - my skin did clear up using it. I guess my issue is with the Delivery System - it's a metal tube - (not shown in the Product listing), the tube is about 3x1&3/4. It's a squeeze tube, and the cap doesn't screw back on without falling off while attempting to connect it to the tube. I realize this may just be me - but a pump-like container would be helpful for me, anyway. I'm trying it again because the product does seem to work for me. :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »