Boxberry: $4.00 за доставку заказов от $60.00!

Weleda, Soothing Facial Lotion, Almond, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

руб 810.30
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (17)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

controls oil well and balances

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Sep 21, 2011

I have thirsty combination skin and developed sensitivity after years of using department store products like clini*** that contain glycols, silicones, etc. This lotion works well in controlling sebum production and balancing, making skin smooth and plump. Half-a-pea sized amount is enough for whole face, and it spreads and is absored well. But 1 star off for making pores on upper cheek bumpy and clogged. 복합성 탈수피부인데 기름기 확실히 잡아준다는 리뷰보고 샀어요. 백화점 화장품보다 순하고 유수분 밸런스 잘 맞춰주고 촉촉해서 좋은 것 같아요. 근데 모공을 조여주면서 그러는건지 눈밑과 입주변 피부 모공이 올록볼록하게 올라오네요. 아이리스라인도 테스트 해봤는데 더 촉촉한것 같아 다음은 아이리스로 써보고싶네요.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm allergic to too many things, but I can use this. Not only that, it seems to be clearing up the deep, reoccurring pimples! I've been using it with the Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion. The package is small, but you don't need a lot... and it's 20% less on iHerb than locally. Extremely mild scent of almond.

love this stuff...expensive

Posted by Reviewer3192504 on Dec 13, 2011

I would use this exclusively for face but a little overpriced

For sensitive skin

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 24, 2012

Good lotion for sensitive skin

Пожаловаться

Seems to help my skin - so trying my second tube

Posted by Reviewer3073127 on Dec 05, 2012

I recommend this product - my skin did clear up using it. I guess my issue is with the Delivery System - it's a metal tube - (not shown in the Product listing), the tube is about 3x1&3/4. It's a squeeze tube, and the cap doesn't screw back on without falling off while attempting to connect it to the tube. I realize this may just be me - but a pump-like container would be helpful for me, anyway. I'm trying it again because the product does seem to work for me. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »