THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

the best babies

Great Cream

Posted by Reviewer1982799 on Nov 06, 2010

This cream works great on my 2 months old baby's face. We tried other creams to remove the redness from his face but they did not work. It makes his face soft and better complexion. Thanks for such a great product.

Best face cream for very dry flaky skin

Posted by Reviewer1963596 on Aug 02, 2010

I have been using this face cream for about a year, it is the only cream that helps relieve and moisturize my extremley dry flaky skin. I recommend it to all who have this problem. It stays on moisturizing my skin all day and the best thing is that it is mild and has natral ingredients. I love it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2913352 on Apr 02, 2013

good

Amazing!

Posted by 5484017105995929374 on Nov 12, 2012

I love this face cream. It's so moisturizing and really gentle. I feel that It halps my sensitive skin way more than any other moisturizer. I live in the northern part of Sweden and I find that this cream keeps my skin hydrated all day during the colder months when my skin is at it's driest. I would not recommend this cream for people with very oily skin, since it is a very heavy face cream. Just a lovely product!

as good as california baby cream

Posted by 5691512987936466003 on Nov 19, 2012

a little but strong scent but soon get used to it. I have used California baby calendula cream before this and switched to it for a change. it works equally nice for my baby's dry skin. only complaint is its container-it shrinks funny and ugly as the cream is being used up.

moisten the skin

Posted by 4994740734873379355 on Nov 22, 2012

Moisten the baby's skin in the dry winter.

great

Posted by 5213728268139638140 on Dec 11, 2012

for my baby use,great

like it

Posted by Reviewer1373766 on Jan 08, 2013

i use it since my baby borth.it's very miosture.like it.

Amazing cream

Posted by Reviewer2115025 on Aug 20, 2010

We call it Magic Cream as it makes my son's scraps and rashes disappear almost overnight! Smells great too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »