Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.0, 12.8 oz (363 g)

руб 2471.80
Экономия: $9.99 (скидка 20%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 55 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1837551 May 14, 2008

Love this stuff, wow, what a buzz I got after taking it. Think I will cut back to half a dose, will last longer too!!! Taste isn't too bad as I found the best beverage to mix it with is Grapefruit juice. Since greens aren't sweet, mixing it with sweet juice seems to clash, whereas grapefruit is tart so it seems to taste better with it. The texture is nice, mixes well without clumping. You do need to stir it well, but once mixed it is fine. Don't forget to store it in the freezer to keep it fresh.

What I received

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1748021 Jan 31, 2010

This Product is AWESOME, I have more energy, not perfect but getting there. I don't miss a day that I don't take it. Thank you for making it so affordable

Awesome product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1861902 May 31, 2011

I have a smoothie with green vibrance, almond milk and papaya for breakfast every day. It gives me lots of energy in the morning. Good appetite control and helps with digestion! I will definetely re oder this product.

Recommend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2608168 Sep 12, 2012

I had been suffering from never ending periods. I started taking drinking this once or twice daily and my cycle now has a beginning and end. I have no idea what nutrients are doing this but I will not stop.

Пожаловаться

A staple in our family now

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3068504 Jul 21, 2012

We take this before breakfast in a big glass of water. I gave up my multivitamin and use this instead. Wonderfully complete and energizing..... as well as cleansing.

Позиции 1-5 из 52