RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽4,099.89

₽4,686.33

Экономия: ₽586,44 (скидка 13%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

didn't know dark chocolates were bitter in taste

Отзыв оставлен marzoqi мар 12, 2015

even though it's not my usual sweet chocolate, I came to love and I was having a problem looking for a way to eat maca, this product really is good for having these two ingredients(dark choco and maca). the only problem I see is the price, it is pricy for a 40g bar, the price would be acceptable if it was a 50g bar. I recommend this product. Edit: I wonder why the price got up again, I thought 48$ was good .

Great flavour

Отзыв оставлен 4658758440402681522 мар 18, 2015

Pretty expensive but they are delicious. The first time i tried these i didn't like them, it took me a while to get used to the maca flavour but once i did i became obsessed! If they were cheaper i would repurchase again in a heartbeat.

Amazing stuff

Отзыв оставлен 5453264415586134152 фев 16, 2013

I love this company and the high quality and sustainability of all of their products. A bite of these maca bars has become a twice daily ritual for me for nearly a year.

Love

Отзыв оставлен insynergy июн 30, 2013

Vega is my all time fave company... love what Brendan is doing for Vegan athletes. These bars are great and make my morning smoothie fab when thrown in to add "choc chips" :). Only downer is the price but have learnt long ago that quality is worth it

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

very expensive lots of sugar

Отзыв оставлен 4844171854253217864 янв 11, 2016

Would recommend, could taste the macs in it but the physical feeling wasn't their.

Позиции 1-5 из 5