Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Uncle Lee's Tea, 100% Certified Organic, White Tea, 18 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

$4.02
$4.89
руб 276.70
Savings of: $0.87 (18% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 20 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Milder than green tea

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus Dec 11, 2012

It's a good tea, tastes milder than green tea. I prefer green tea as I've experienced weight loss boost with green back when I was taking it. I think this one is just for antioxidants so I went back to drinking the green but will give this tea another try soon.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Decent tea

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2113207 Sep 15, 2008

The flavor isn't as light as other white teas, but overall it's a pleasant product. Don't expect a miracle here, just expect decent tea.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

flavorful

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1022120 Dec 04, 2008

my friend got me hooked on this tea. I think it has more flavor than typical green tea and white tea is hard to find and I'm told, does more for your health.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Wonderful Tea

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2703203 May 19, 2008

Very clean, slightly sweet flavor, I like to make iced tea using white tea leaves for the delicate flavor.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I love white tea

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1104535 Aug 10, 2008

I don't understand the large price difference between Uncle Lee's 18 bags of certified organic versus 100 bags of organic, though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 20 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »