Thought 2mg/daily was too much for me - but it actually was needed.

Posted by Reviewer1199775 on Apr 16, 2012

I ordered this product for being copper gluconate, its price and list of excipients. Just wished there were easy-to-split 2mg tablets, as it's a little inconvenient to open these little capsules to reduce their content. I do benefit from supplementing copper, but if I take more than 1mg per day it makes me feel weird and gives me headaches so I recommend to approach any copper substitution carefully. --- Post scriptum: It's important to never take copper on an empty stomach. I did so in the beginning, "to get the most out of it", as I believed. But now I take it some time after lunch between meals. I kept getting strong headaches initially, but luckily not anymore and my skin and overall wellbeing has improved.

May be good for grey hair

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

but it make my rectum active, and i need to go toilet often :)

Twinlab Copper Caps

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Sep 12, 2009

To be honest I'm hoping this will keep the grey hair at bay... Of course, vanity aside, copper is an important mineral. It's too soon to know how well this will benefit my body, so it's hard for me to give this a rating, however Twinlab are supposed to be a quality brand. I only take this three times a week; too much copper is baaaad. I take it at a different time of day to my zinc supplement, too. They compete for absorption. And not with a high-fiber meal.

Not good on sensitive stomach

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Feb 15, 2012

It seems to give me nausea...

Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on May 22, 2013

Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

good product

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Aug 24, 2013

good product

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

as much as i understand how this one is important to balance zinc consumption, and i, at times, take a lot of zinc, these capsules aren't always easy to take for me. sometimes they give me nausea, taken with food or without. but i still think that this is a good product. as of now i'm taking copper from another supplement, a multimineral one.