руб 202.03
Reviews 3-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Thought 2mg/daily was too much for me - but it actually was needed.

Posted by Reviewer1199775 From Sweden on Apr 16, 2012

I ordered this product for being copper gluconate, its price and list of excipients. Just wished there were easy-to-split 2mg tablets, as it's a little inconvenient to open these little capsules to reduce their content. I do benefit from supplementing copper, but if I take more than 1mg per day it makes me feel weird and gives me headaches so I recommend to approach any copper substitution carefully. --- Post scriptum: It's important to never take copper on an empty stomach. I did so in the beginning, "to get the most out of it", as I believed. But now I take it some time after lunch between meals. I kept getting strong headaches initially, but luckily not anymore and my skin and overall wellbeing has improved.

Пожаловаться

May be good for grey hair

Posted by TSTmalaysia From Malaysia on Jun 14, 2012

but it make my rectum active, and i need to go toilet often :)

Twinlab Copper Caps

Posted by Reviewer1373824 From Great Britain on Sep 12, 2009

To be honest I'm hoping this will keep the grey hair at bay... Of course, vanity aside, copper is an important mineral. It's too soon to know how well this will benefit my body, so it's hard for me to give this a rating, however Twinlab are supposed to be a quality brand. I only take this three times a week; too much copper is baaaad. I take it at a different time of day to my zinc supplement, too. They compete for absorption. And not with a high-fiber meal.

Пожаловаться

Not good on sensitive stomach

Posted by Reviewer2703738 From Singapore on Feb 15, 2012

It seems to give me nausea...

Posted by Reviewer2485668 From Denmark on May 22, 2013

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »