RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽373.73

₽664.93

Экономия: ₽291.20 (скидка 44%)

Оценки Покупателей

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Thought 2mg/daily was too much for me - but it actually was needed.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1199775 Apr 16, 2012

I ordered this product for being copper gluconate, its price and list of excipients. Just wished there were easy-to-split 2mg tablets, as it's a little inconvenient to open these little capsules to reduce their content. I do benefit from supplementing copper, but if I take more than 1mg per day it makes me feel weird and gives me headaches so I recommend to approach any copper substitution carefully. --- Post scriptum: It's important to never take copper on an empty stomach. I did so in the beginning, "to get the most out of it", as I believed. But now I take it some time after lunch between meals. I kept getting strong headaches initially, but luckily not anymore and my skin and overall wellbeing has improved.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

May be good for grey hair

Отзыв оставлен TSTmalaysia Jun 14, 2012

but it make my rectum active, and i need to go toilet often :)

Twinlab Copper Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1373824 Sep 12, 2009

To be honest I'm hoping this will keep the grey hair at bay... Of course, vanity aside, copper is an important mineral. It's too soon to know how well this will benefit my body, so it's hard for me to give this a rating, however Twinlab are supposed to be a quality brand. I only take this three times a week; too much copper is baaaad. I take it at a different time of day to my zinc supplement, too. They compete for absorption. And not with a high-fiber meal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not good on sensitive stomach

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2703738 Feb 15, 2012

It seems to give me nausea...

Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2485668 May 22, 2013

Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1057924 Aug 24, 2013

good product

ok

Отзыв оставлен Anaterma Jan 12, 2016

as much as i understand how this one is important to balance zinc consumption, and i, at times, take a lot of zinc, these capsules aren't always easy to take for me. sometimes they give me nausea, taken with food or without. but i still think that this is a good product. as of now i'm taking copper from another supplement, a multimineral one.

Позиции 1-7 из 7