Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Trimedica, Blood Type Test Kit (Discontinued Item)

руб 451.76
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Blood Type Test Kit

Posted by Reviewer1222605 on Feb 11, 2010

Product arrived in very good time. It was concise and easy to use. I was very satisfied with the result. I thought I knew my blood type from being done many years ago and this test assured me that I had not forgotten afterall. Thanks for excellent service.

Worked well

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Dec 31, 2010

My Naturopath is directing my nutrition plan based on my bloodtype. This test helped me confirm it. It was easy to use. No pain with the stick (none!). Fairly easy to use. I recommend waiting a few hours for the results to dry before placing the plastic laminate on it. I did not and it smeared which made it almost impossible for me to show it to anyone in the future.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3165209 on Jul 31, 2008

I was very excited to get this, but I believe the card was defective because the results were invalid. I still don't know my blood type. I feel like I have wasted money. I rated it 1 star because it did arrive in a timely manner.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Mar 20, 2011

Test was simple to conduct and results easy to interpret.

What I wanted.

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

I wanted to check the blood type of me and my boyfriend, and with this kit it was very easy. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »