RU

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Natural detox!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews Nov 15, 2013

I use it as a part of my cleansing regime to prepare myself for pregnancy. Nettle leaf detoxifies the liver and helps it process excess hormones. This one is organic and tastes quite good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Пожаловаться

Great to sooth an inflamed bladder

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5422712762626761519 Feb 24, 2014

I use this when I get an interstitial cystitis flare, and it is the only thing that soothes the pain. I also drink it daily to try to prevent bladder inflmation. The taste is mild but pleasant. Highly recommended if you have a sensitive bladder!

Muy bien

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4880989944577777043 Aug 19, 2014

Producto ecológico, a base de ortiga. Lo recomiendo.

One of my favorite

Отзыв оставлен 5739022005641488206 Mar 07, 2015

I do not add any sweetener to this and I find the taste very smooth. There is something about this tea that makes me feel like I am drinking something good for me.

great for prostate!

Отзыв оставлен 4881630408209977813 Jan 03, 2016

Ordered this tea after it was recommended by a friend for my father (83) who suffered from a pain in his prostate for a few months....... We saw a few doctors and all prescribed pills which didn't work and gave him some nasty side effects. After drinking 3/4 cups of nettle tea for about 3 weeks, his pain disappeared to this day! I also order it myself and have a few cups a week...... Bitter at first but once you get used to the taste it becomes addictive!

Позиции 1-5 из 8