Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina, 300 Tablets

руб 1494.83
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Electrolyte Stamina saved me from major leg cramping!!!

Posted by Reviewer1969092 on May 31, 2010

I love Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina because before I used it I would get horrible cramps in the muscles in my legs. Since using it I get sore when I exercise too much, but I never get those horrible "knot you up" leg cramps any more. Also, I don't drink caffeine at all and these little dynamos give me energy too!

I take them everyday

Posted by Reviewer1534585 on Jul 03, 2010

I have Celiac Disease and take these everyday. They help replace the electrolytes I lose daily without all the sugar, artificial flavors and colors of sports drinks. I highly recommend them for anyone who loses electrolytes, whatever the cause.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jul 15, 2011

These are the first electrolyte tablets I've tried so I have nothing to compare them to, but they sure do help my cramping! I'm training for an ultra and live somewhere very hot and humid and before I got these, I'd cramp up after an hour or two no matter how much water I drank. I take them before, during and after long runs.

Excellent source of Electrolytes

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Aug 11, 2011

My husband works outside everyday in heat in excess of 100 degrees. These along with water keep him able to work all day without feeling sick. Trace Minerals makes an excellent product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1629536 on May 25, 2010

These tablets are great for keeping cramps away during extended workouts. They seem to work better than the original formulation and the original formulation was pretty good to begin with.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »