RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,067.08

₽2,523.31

Экономия: ₽456.23 (скидка 18%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1154704 Jul 15, 2011

These are the first electrolyte tablets I've tried so I have nothing to compare them to, but they sure do help my cramping! I'm training for an ultra and live somewhere very hot and humid and before I got these, I'd cramp up after an hour or two no matter how much water I drank. I take them before, during and after long runs.

I take them everyday

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1534585 Jul 03, 2010

I have Celiac Disease and take these everyday. They help replace the electrolytes I lose daily without all the sugar, artificial flavors and colors of sports drinks. I highly recommend them for anyone who loses electrolytes, whatever the cause.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Electrolyte Stamina saved me from major leg cramping!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1969092 May 31, 2010

I love Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina because before I used it I would get horrible cramps in the muscles in my legs. Since using it I get sore when I exercise too much, but I never get those horrible "knot you up" leg cramps any more. Also, I don't drink caffeine at all and these little dynamos give me energy too!

Excellent source of Electrolytes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2604356 Aug 11, 2011

My husband works outside everyday in heat in excess of 100 degrees. These along with water keep him able to work all day without feeling sick. Trace Minerals makes an excellent product.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3361378 Mar 15, 2011

Tastes of the sea when the tablet is in your mouth, which was unexpected. May cause wet stools, so start slowly.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1629536 May 25, 2010

These tablets are great for keeping cramps away during extended workouts. They seem to work better than the original formulation and the original formulation was pretty good to begin with.

good potency

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2578417 Mar 31, 2011

the stongest potency of electrolytes that i found, however wish it was abit cheaper as 6 tablets per serving doesnt get you too far

Good replenish of electrolytes

Отзыв оставлен 5729890510406560349 Apr 01, 2016

I love that this helps to replenish loss of electrolytes due to intense exercising without the added sugar and stuffs like those electrolyte drinks out in the market.

Позиции 1-8 из 8