Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

To Go Brands, Green Tea Energy Fusion, Honey • Lemon Flavor, 24 Packets, 5.3 oz (151 g)

руб 1642.67
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

GREEN TEA RULES

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343205 Sep 01, 2009

IN MY HOUSEHOLD, GREEN TEA RULES--LOVE THE HONEY LEMON FLAVOR AND THE COST IS SO MUCH LESS THAN OTHER STORES WHERE I HAVE FOUND THIS. MIND OVER MATTER OR MATTER OVER MIND--I DON'T REALLY KNOW BUT I SEEM TO HAVE MORE ENERGY. IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED THE HEATH BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA, PLEASE DO AN ONLINE SEARCH AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE HEALTH ADVANTAGES OF GREEN TEA.

Great Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354666 Feb 10, 2010

I drink 2 packets daily and it really helps boost my energy level.

green on the go

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2979770 Oct 13, 2010

nice flavor, great for flavoring city water when I walk

energy to spare

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2549798 Jul 25, 2014

My last HDL(good) cholesterol measured 135. I use 1 packet every day. Usually, I mix it half/half with some healthy herbal iced tea or green tea. All those antioxidants just keep adding up and killing off the nasties. It's a bit sweet alone, and the weight loss is good. I maintain very easily. Do not drink in the evening.