Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, Zinc Sulfate, 7-Hydrate, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

$6.00
$6.00
руб 305.26
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Works!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1454222 Apr 21, 2010

I did the zinc taste test using this heptahydrate solution, and it turned out I had a major zinc deficiency. After taking zinc picolinate for about two weeks, I did the taste test again, and my deficiency is now only slight.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

measure your zinc levels

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1365321 Apr 16, 2010

You can use this product to measure your zinc levels. Just take a small sip in your mouth. If you taste little little to nothing, you need more zinc until when you take a sip it tastes very strongly like metal that you want to spit it out. Great product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Zinc Sulfate 7 Hydrate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328138 Sep 24, 2010

I bought this to test if I had enough zinc reserves. According to Dr. Atkins, just swish this around inside your mouth and should be very bitter. In my case, no taste at all. Am taking 150mg of zinc until it shows up. Then can just take as regular zinc.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Easy to use and interesting results!

Отзыв оставлен RedYetiDave Mar 21, 2012

To me it tasted like pure mineral water. Whereas my wife could hardly wait to get rid of it! I was advised that three months of Zinc Picolinate at 50MG daily should get me tasting it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

useful for testing zinc levels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983543 Jan 04, 2012

Used this to check if my family was deficient in zinc. Not sure how reliable the test was but think we are deficient.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »