RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽401.64

₽401.64

Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
(6)
4 Звезды
(1)
3 Звезды
(2)
2 Звезды
(0)
1 Звезды
(0)
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1454222 Apr 21, 2010

I did the zinc taste test using this heptahydrate solution, and it turned out I had a major zinc deficiency. After taking zinc picolinate for about two weeks, I did the taste test again, and my deficiency is now only slight.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

measure your zinc levels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1365321 Apr 16, 2010

You can use this product to measure your zinc levels. Just take a small sip in your mouth. If you taste little little to nothing, you need more zinc until when you take a sip it tastes very strongly like metal that you want to spit it out. Great product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Zinc Sulfate 7 Hydrate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328138 Sep 24, 2010

I bought this to test if I had enough zinc reserves. According to Dr. Atkins, just swish this around inside your mouth and should be very bitter. In my case, no taste at all. Am taking 150mg of zinc until it shows up. Then can just take as regular zinc.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Easy to use and interesting results!

Отзыв оставлен RedYetiDave Mar 21, 2012

To me it tasted like pure mineral water. Whereas my wife could hardly wait to get rid of it! I was advised that three months of Zinc Picolinate at 50MG daily should get me tasting it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

useful for testing zinc levels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983543 Jan 04, 2012

Used this to check if my family was deficient in zinc. Not sure how reliable the test was but think we are deficient.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I bought this to test my zinc levels ...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1346295 Mar 15, 2012

There are instructions online on how to use this liquid to test your zinc levels. I liked being able to do that on my own, at such a reasonable price, so that's why I bought it. You can supplement it by the tsp., and it tastes alright to me. It is such a big bottle, I don't know if I will ever buy it again though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Zinc Taste Test

Отзыв оставлен Sprinkles Aug 09, 2011

We used this to do the "zinc taste test" to find out if we needed to take a zinc supplement or not. It worked just great! And for a very reasonable price, too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1492484 Feb 08, 2011

No taste but after a while I noticed a bitter taste.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

It is like a colloidal zinc

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 Mar 13, 2010

Is tasteless so you can add it to anything

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-9 из 9