RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,441.66

₽1,442.32

Экономия: ₽0.66 (скидка 0%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

great on your skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2033686 Sep 14, 2013

I've been using this vitamin c on my skin as a toner twice a day and noticed a dramatic improvement in my complexion. My skin looks brighter and feels tight. I used to buy skin care products at the store, but now I make my own using only natural ingredients. Simply open the capsule and mix the powder with some water and apply it to your skin with a cotton pad. Wait a few minutes before applying a moisturizer. It really does work and is much cheaper than buying products at the store. Also, you you don't have to worry about the unnecessary chemicals like parabens.

Thanks Thorne

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2091805 Jan 14, 2013

This is the only Vit C that suited me when I was recovering from Chronic Fatigue/Heavy metal Poisoning etc. My doc used Autonomic Response Testing to work out what suited. After 65 health professionals, this finally played a big role in recovery. Cheers

flavonoids

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3234154 Jul 11, 2011

I've learned that there is no point taking Vit C if it is without flavonoids, this is the secret ingredient.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good to overcome the winter illnes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2780520 Oct 27, 2009

I ask to my doctor to prevent any flu illnes and my doctor recomend to take this vitamin C. A lot people are getting sick with the cold and I believe this product is help me to not get the cold.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2593254 Nov 13, 2012

Love this Vitamin C....have had issues with allllll other Vitamin C but this brand is wonderful...no magnesium sterate and it is very easily digested..no messy side effects..and no bright yellow urine...thanks so much Thorne Research for getting it right.....excellent product...!!

quality

Отзыв оставлен 5280615812874896036 Jun 29, 2015

finally a quality product, as my gums stopped bleeding.

My favorite C

Отзыв оставлен existentialevolution Dec 24, 2012

This is my favorite vitamin C. It is free from any junk or added fillers. It's very easy on the stomach too.

Immun boost

Отзыв оставлен 5484313341976354814 Jan 24, 2016

I like the fact it comes as in nature, with bioflavonoids! Great for preventing getting colds. As a maintenance dose I take two to three per day, more when people around me are getting colds. Thorne's products are a bit more expensive but on the other hand don't have a lot of fillers and stearate in their capsules. Very good make!

Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен 4612120995713906551 May 05, 2016

I've never been disappointed by a Thorne product. I'm working through a host of gut problems and chronic fatigue, so vitamin C is an essential part of my regime. Without it, I am sluggish, tired, and toxic. This is hands down the best one I've tried.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5631321345545276821 Jul 12, 2014

This is very effective and caused no reactions that were negative. I was using a really good acerola brand before this but switched. I find super foods such as acerola sound great on paper with vitamin content but are all in-balanced to what your body requires. Meaning not only vitamin C is carried but other vitamins.If a super food is used occasionally it's great but I find everyday use throws my body into an inbalanced state. Thornes vitamin C works great and your only getting C...:)

Позиции 1-10 из 31