RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,440.40

₽1,441.06

Экономия: ₽0.66 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Immun boost

Отзыв оставлен 5484313341976354814 Jan 24, 2016

I like the fact it comes as in nature, with bioflavonoids! Great for preventing getting colds. As a maintenance dose I take two to three per day, more when people around me are getting colds. Thorne's products are a bit more expensive but on the other hand don't have a lot of fillers and stearate in their capsules. Very good make!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Best vitamin c for thorne

Отзыв оставлен 4826836291295424936 Dec 14, 2015

👍👍👍

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Small capsules. Okay for older children.

Отзыв оставлен 5406364773887560546 Dec 13, 2015

Bought this for my 9yr old for when he appears to be getting ill. He has no trouble with these small-medium capsules. According to USA guidelines it's okay for bigger children to have 500mg Vit C a day. So one of these a day if no other vitamin C is given. I don't give him supplements every day.

Good vitamin C

Отзыв оставлен Rena61 Jul 19, 2015

But switching to whole food Vitamin C

quality

Отзыв оставлен 5280615812874896036 Jun 29, 2015

finally a quality product, as my gums stopped bleeding.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Thorne vitamin c with flavonoids

Отзыв оставлен 4945672219878736095 May 28, 2015

Highly absorbable. Well-used by my body, as all the Thorne products have been.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Vitamin C Supplement!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 12, 2015

Great Vitamin C supplement! Appreciate that this pure, crystalline Vitamin C is made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability. The term ascorbic acid refers to vitamin C in its purest form. Thorne's Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and citrus flavonoids, and is 100 percent pure. It is nice that this dietary supplement is hypoallergenic too.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Enjoying the energy and benefits

Отзыв оставлен 5337018530401358927 Feb 17, 2015

I am taking this product as one of three (Magnesium, Vit C and Thyrosin) diagnosed by my doctor to support me whilst also undertaking a whole30 diet. His diagnosis was based on blood work that indicated support for my nutritional program, thyroid, blood pressure and chronically poor digestive system would be beneficial. The combination of these products and the lifestyle changes I am making have been fantastic. I originally started the Whole30 without these products so definitely noted the extra improvements once I started taking them. I have also noted a slide backwards when I forgot to take them. A good purchase for me.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5631321345545276821 Jul 12, 2014

This is very effective and caused no reactions that were negative. I was using a really good acerola brand before this but switched. I find super foods such as acerola sound great on paper with vitamin content but are all in-balanced to what your body requires. Meaning not only vitamin C is carried but other vitamins.If a super food is used occasionally it's great but I find everyday use throws my body into an inbalanced state. Thornes vitamin C works great and your only getting C...:)

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

great on your skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2033686 Sep 14, 2013

I've been using this vitamin c on my skin as a toner twice a day and noticed a dramatic improvement in my complexion. My skin looks brighter and feels tight. I used to buy skin care products at the store, but now I make my own using only natural ingredients. Simply open the capsule and mix the powder with some water and apply it to your skin with a cotton pad. Wait a few minutes before applying a moisturizer. It really does work and is much cheaper than buying products at the store. Also, you you don't have to worry about the unnecessary chemicals like parabens.

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным