RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,800.31

₽2,800.99

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Оценки Покупателей

Highly recommended by top doctors 100% top brand

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good for Body Aches

Отзыв оставлен 4801916820385796331 Aug 12, 2014

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Turmeric

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1517618 Jul 20, 2014

As a chronic pain sufferer, I find turmeric is a great alternative to pain killers/anti-inflammatory drugs. It helps me get through the day without my usual battle with pain or side effects that can come with drugs.

Antiinflamatory

Отзыв оставлен 4968456644005386441 Mar 30, 2014

Great antiinflamatory. Easy to use at a good price

Doctor Ordered and Recommended

Отзыв оставлен 5426353181768551966 Mar 24, 2014

In my opinion the time which I have been using this product tells me that it too, is working. I wish I could explain better how I mean but then again, this is one of the reasons for me taking this product. There are numerous supplements and medications I need for Lyme Disease and the Co-Infections thereof. It can be very costly but if the doctor says YOU NEED THIS, then, you listen. Your delivery was quick and I know I will be doing more business with you shortly. Actually today I need to reorder one product but also need to get 2 more new ones. God bless, thank you, and be well, Billie Jean Perkins

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Still Trying this For joint Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен 5081564651949279485 Feb 23, 2014

I got this in hopes it would relieve joint inflammation but I feel I need to give it more time to see how much it works.

Good quality

Отзыв оставлен 5076624204358846442 Feb 13, 2014

Been using this for a couple of weeks. Twice a day. It's hard to tell so soon but I believe this to be working in reducing pain. There are so many variables to pain relief but I think I may have found a good one here. A good alternative as I am not wanting to take NSAID. Does not repeat and has no adverse effects

thorne Research meriva

Отзыв оставлен 5266528487377478512 Dec 30, 2013

Excellent product

Good anti-oxidant

Отзыв оставлен danarm Jul 27, 2013

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным