Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32,4 унции (920 г)

$63.80
$63.80
руб 3902.01
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 37 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 37

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

My body loves it!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1313681 Jul 21, 2011

The Thorne mediclear plus has really helped me control an auto-immune condition I have. My body loves it! The overall inflammation has decreased considerably and I've tried everything out there... this stuff is the best.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great detox shake!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен eathealthy Jun 29, 2013

My naturopath recommends that I use this every year to detox. It is an awesome protein shake in the mornings with almond milk and it has all the vitamin support as well! Used as a mild detox by taking once a day at breakfast over long period of time. Makes you feel great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Thumbs Up

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1376781 Sep 01, 2011

I had used the regular MediClear with good results in the past so I took the plunge and ordered 4 of the MediClear Plus. The taste is different, but the results are fantastic. I'm using it for at least 2 and sometimes 3 meals a day. The large amount of extra weight I have been carrying is dropping rapidly. My skin started drying out some so I supplement occasionally with Omega 3's. All of my adult life I have had a fibrocystic breast condition. After just 1 1/2 containers I can feel an amazing difference already. As a breast cancer survivor, I am anxious to have my next mammogram in January, I have a suspicion the fibrocystic condition will be completely gone by then. Long story short, I'm very happy with the Mediclear Plus product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Amazing product

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3070618 Mar 08, 2012

I have Chronic Lung Disease and I take MediClear Plus every morning with a cold pressed juice, it is amazing, I have more energy and feel all over better.. I still cant breath but would not be without MediClear Plus now. If I am having a really bad day I will take it with lunch and dinner.. totally recommend this product..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Thorne Research MediClear Plus

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1738761 Aug 02, 2011

I love this product. It makes me feel so much better and I know I am getting all the vitamins and minerals I need in one serving. Can't rave enough about it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 37

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »