RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽4,339.23

₽4,339.88

Экономия: ₽0.65 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great detox shake!

Отзыв оставлен eathealthy Jun 29, 2013

My naturopath recommends that I use this every year to detox. It is an awesome protein shake in the mornings with almond milk and it has all the vitamin support as well! Used as a mild detox by taking once a day at breakfast over long period of time. Makes you feel great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My body loves it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1313681 Jul 21, 2011

The Thorne mediclear plus has really helped me control an auto-immune condition I have. My body loves it! The overall inflammation has decreased considerably and I've tried everything out there... this stuff is the best.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1376781 Sep 01, 2011

I had used the regular MediClear with good results in the past so I took the plunge and ordered 4 of the MediClear Plus. The taste is different, but the results are fantastic. I'm using it for at least 2 and sometimes 3 meals a day. The large amount of extra weight I have been carrying is dropping rapidly. My skin started drying out some so I supplement occasionally with Omega 3's. All of my adult life I have had a fibrocystic breast condition. After just 1 1/2 containers I can feel an amazing difference already. As a breast cancer survivor, I am anxious to have my next mammogram in January, I have a suspicion the fibrocystic condition will be completely gone by then. Long story short, I'm very happy with the Mediclear Plus product.

Amazing product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3070618 Mar 08, 2012

I have Chronic Lung Disease and I take MediClear Plus every morning with a cold pressed juice, it is amazing, I have more energy and feel all over better.. I still cant breath but would not be without MediClear Plus now. If I am having a really bad day I will take it with lunch and dinner.. totally recommend this product..

Thorne Research MediClear Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1738761 Aug 02, 2011

I love this product. It makes me feel so much better and I know I am getting all the vitamins and minerals I need in one serving. Can't rave enough about it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I truly believe this is helping me.

Отзыв оставлен 4735762287456127428 Feb 18, 2016

My doctor prescribed this for me due to a weakened immune system, Lyme, and very weak adrenal glands. I have been through a 3 week round of IV treatments, and this was one of several supplements that has kept me moving me forward to good health. I am no longer on three types of pain pills, no daily severe headaches, and my frozen shoulder is not frozen anymore (after a manipulation)....among many more horrible symptoms of lyme. It has been a long road, but between my arm specialist and my naturopathic doctor, they created a good combination to get me on the road to recovery...one that I hadn't felt in 2 years. I thought I would never feel it. I was going on a STEEP decline for months. So...I don't have a controlled experiment with just this product, but this has been an important part of my successful, finally positive, life. Since it is part of my positive life, I have not strayed away from the working formula, nor do I ever plan to stray away. Life is better than it has been for two years. I do not want to go back to the misery I was in. Therefore, MediClear is one of the puzzle pieces that are here to stay!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1091198 Jan 18, 2011

My Dr of Natural Medicine required me to take this to build my immune syst.

Prefer original MediClear

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1773942 Jul 29, 2010

I got hooked on MediClear during my first cleanse. When it was time to order more, I decided to try the MediClear Plus (I figured with the Plus it ha to be better!). MediClear has some orange and vanilla flavoring the the Plus doesn't seem to have. In my opinion the Plus has a flavor that reminds me of (and forgive me for this) vomit. This time I ordered the MediClear and I am much happier.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best Way To Start My Day!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3174111 Mar 10, 2010

Mediclear Plus is a quick drink that is energizing and tasty. I love to start my day with Mediclear. Sometimes I mix it with juice, fruit, greens mix or just plain water. Mediclear is a great snack at night or late afternoon to fill in if I'm hungry but don't want carbs or to be too full. I'm hooked!

good job

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788031 Jun 10, 2010

When I ordered you were out of stock on my product. You asked me if I wanted to be notified when product was in stock. You did, I ordered, and it arrived in a cuople days. Good job!

Позиции 1-10 из 39