RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽952.07

₽952.07

Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

► Another Great Product By Thorne Research - It's Also GMO Free !

Отзыв оставлен 3827GreenWood Nov 28, 2013

Thorne Research is the only hypoallergenic Coleus Forskohlii supplement manufacturer with the highest degree of purity one can truly trust. It uses ForsLean as the ingredient which is a high quality Coleus Forskohlii extract from Sabinsa Corporation. Clinical studies done in Japan, US and India have shown that ForsLean is a potential natural aid for weight management. This patented phytonutrient product is non-GMO and made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability. Coleus Forskohlii is traditionally used for various cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and central nervous system ailments. IMHO, this product will help maintain an individual's body composition at a healthy level. With one capsule 30min before meal twise a day, I noticed great improvements in weight management, blood pressure and testosterone level. Additionally, I have felt more energy and less hunger since being on this product with no adverse effects noted. Wish it came with more pills in a bottle. Only 60. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Take it with relora

Отзыв оставлен 5409320300610698341 Oct 10, 2013

Works for me!

No visible effects.

Отзыв оставлен TriedandTested Jun 01, 2013

Got this in the hopes of managing my weight and preventing glaucoma. Can't say it's helped me with either goal. 2 stars for the relatively decent price.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Fat loss and healthy living style

Отзыв оставлен 5214862396119017275 Sep 26, 2012

Great even if low dosage. Progressive fat loss and energy gain.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good for Diabetes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2494963 Sep 18, 2012

My friend initially took this for high blood pressure. Did not work, but brought his diabetes figures down about 20 points. Every person is different. Glad it worked and now it is a regular partner in his endeavor.

Didnt Do much for me

Отзыв оставлен LauraAhearn Jul 17, 2012

I used this product for my bp and I did not notice any difference. My bp didn't budge nor did I feel any better.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Very satisfied w/product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1473387 Apr 15, 2012

Seems to help.

A fresh product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3205992 Apr 05, 2012

This product goes a long away in counteracting the onset of glaucoma and to alleviate it.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Recommended by Dr. Oz

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2915698 Mar 25, 2012

As a miracle appetite suppressant, it heats up cells and burns fat from inside stores. As an appetite suppressant, it sure works! I can assume it also is helping my weight reduction plan.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Coleus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2752088 Jul 25, 2011

Making a difference along with other Thorne products on lipid and energy levels

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным