RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽899.10

₽899.77

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

The two knight protecting my bones and heart

Отзыв оставлен Loredana Mar 14, 2015

Being a person knowing some chemistry I really find Thorne Research products on the the top of quality of supplements. To be honest, I haven't measured the density of my bones after some time from using calcium and magnesium in citramate form, but I can surely say I feel better.I have no cramps in legs, and my heart function is better also.My denist say my teeth are better than last year. Being under stress all the time, I find my sanctuary in using vitamins and minerals. The last one needs to be highly absorbed in order to manifest their true action.

Unique Calcium Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2190157 Oct 21, 2011

Only calcium supplement that doesn't contain magnesium stearate. I just wish the dosage was higher.

Citramates are highly absorbable

Отзыв оставлен vitality Apr 17, 2012

I find this very effective and absorbable, so much better than other forms of calcium or magnesium. These minerals can also help sleep a little (they're yin tonics). It's important to take trace minerals for bones so I take Thorne pic mins. Doctors Best strontium also helps mineralisation. Don't take with meals as calcium and magnesium neutralise stomach acid.

Thorne-Research-Calcium-Magnesium-Citramate-90-Veggie-Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3044941 Jul 10, 2011

help me sleep at night better

Great...no... GREAT Cal/Mag!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2264115 Jun 02, 2011

I don't really think any other brand can beat Thorne for quality, purity, bio-availability AND price. Thorne is the choice of real Naturapathic Medical Doctors USA. I have far more confidence in a capsule than a tablet. Tablets don't always dissolve well, but no worries like that with this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Too many capsules to get the right dose of malic acid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1559362 Nov 22, 2009

I don't mind swallowing capsules but I needed to take 12 to get an adequate dose of malic acid. This, I feel, made my level of calcium citrate and magnesium too high.

doctor recomended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3203834 Feb 25, 2010

The doctor recomended that I take these. I had broken a few ribs and they still bothered me. I started using this supplement and the pain went away. I suspect the rib is finally healing and the magnesium relaxes the muscles around the fracture. Good stuff.

Thorne Calcium-magnesium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3064995 Jun 06, 2011

Top practitioner quality pure supplement

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764511 Jun 30, 2011

Excellent price & quality product

Nice Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2978954 May 14, 2010

Great product - seems to assist with function of GI tract.

Позиции 1-10 из 17