RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, Цитрамат кальция-магния, 90 капсул в растительной оболочке

₽792.10
₽792.10
Экономия: ₽0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Unique Calcium Supplement

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2190157 Oct 21, 2011

Only calcium supplement that doesn't contain magnesium stearate. I just wish the dosage was higher.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Citramates are highly absorbable

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен vitality Apr 17, 2012

I find this very effective and absorbable, so much better than other forms of calcium or magnesium. These minerals can also help sleep a little (they're yin tonics). It's important to take trace minerals for bones so I take Thorne pic mins. Doctors Best strontium also helps mineralisation. Don't take with meals as calcium and magnesium neutralise stomach acid.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The two knight protecting my bones and heart

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Loredana Mar 14, 2015

Being a person knowing some chemistry I really find Thorne Research products on the the top of quality of supplements. To be honest, I haven't measured the density of my bones after some time from using calcium and magnesium in citramate form, but I can surely say I feel better.I have no cramps in legs, and my heart function is better also.My denist say my teeth are better than last year. Being under stress all the time, I find my sanctuary in using vitamins and minerals. The last one needs to be highly absorbed in order to manifest their true action.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Thorne-Research-Calcium-Magnesium-Citramate-90-Veggie-Caps

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3044941 Jul 10, 2011

help me sleep at night better

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great...no... GREAT Cal/Mag!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2264115 Jun 02, 2011

I don't really think any other brand can beat Thorne for quality, purity, bio-availability AND price. Thorne is the choice of real Naturapathic Medical Doctors USA. I have far more confidence in a capsule than a tablet. Tablets don't always dissolve well, but no worries like that with this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »