Thorne Research, Cal-Mag Citrate, Effervescent Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

руб 562.33
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Helps with back pain!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 From Arizona on Jun 14, 2011

Works really well! My Mom who is 78 recently started taking this powder form of calcium. Her lower back has been hurting lately and says when she takes this she find immediate relief and can go about her day without the pain!!

Пожаловаться

I use this as a baking powder

Posted by Reviewer3359280 From Canada on Jul 11, 2011

This product is probably quite acid for the teeth, when drunk as recommended, but it works great when added to pancakes, muffins, etc, instead of baking powder. It works just like baking powder, as it sparkles when added to the dough due to chemical reaction of calcium and magnesium with the acids. I like to use it that way, and know that instead of sodium we get a dose of calcium and magnesium with our pancakes and baked things.

fantastic simple calcium & Magnesium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1354262 From Australia on Aug 14, 2011

This works realy well for me, with nothing in it that I'm sensitive to and a simple straight-forward formula that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Пожаловаться

Excellent. Like this a lot.

Posted by 4674542342623788483 on Aug 11, 2012

Taste: I add this to a cup of fruit juice before breakfast and again before bed. Makes the juice slightly fizzy pleasant to drink. Also, alkalizes my acidic mouth so that's nice. Tastes great and is easy to take. I'm hypersensitive to magnesium (which is practically unheard of) and had to start with half a dose once a day and was really sleepy and racing thoughts at first. I have worked my way up slowly and take full dose twice now no problems. Will be ordering this again. I can definitely say this absorbs really well because when I first started it, I was so sensitive to the magnesium I could actually feel it hit my body 2 hours after ingesting. Easy on the stomach and I Highly recommend.

Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3219343 From Australia on Jan 04, 2010

I have chronic fatigue and I used to take Metagenic products. All the Thorne products I take are kinder to my body. With cal-mag my thirst (water needed to proccess the supplement) has decreased by over half.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »