RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, Цитрат кальция и магния, Шипучий порошкообразный напиток, 8 унций (227 г)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 51

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

I use this as a baking powder

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3359280 Jul 11, 2011

This product is probably quite acid for the teeth, when drunk as recommended, but it works great when added to pancakes, muffins, etc, instead of baking powder. It works just like baking powder, as it sparkles when added to the dough due to chemical reaction of calcium and magnesium with the acids. I like to use it that way, and know that instead of sodium we get a dose of calcium and magnesium with our pancakes and baked things.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helps with back pain!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2091347 Jun 14, 2011

Works really well! My Mom who is 78 recently started taking this powder form of calcium. Her lower back has been hurting lately and says when she takes this she find immediate relief and can go about her day without the pain!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent. Like this a lot.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4674542342623788483 Aug 11, 2012

Taste: I add this to a cup of fruit juice before breakfast and again before bed. Makes the juice slightly fizzy pleasant to drink. Also, alkalizes my acidic mouth so that's nice. Tastes great and is easy to take. I'm hypersensitive to magnesium (which is practically unheard of) and had to start with half a dose once a day and was really sleepy and racing thoughts at first. I have worked my way up slowly and take full dose twice now no problems. Will be ordering this again. I can definitely say this absorbs really well because when I first started it, I was so sensitive to the magnesium I could actually feel it hit my body 2 hours after ingesting. Easy on the stomach and I Highly recommend.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Thorne

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3219343 Jan 04, 2010

I have chronic fatigue and I used to take Metagenic products. All the Thorne products I take are kinder to my body. With cal-mag my thirst (water needed to proccess the supplement) has decreased by over half.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very good. Best magnesium powder I've had - dissolves well, doesn't make me wanna puke!

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1278129 Apr 08, 2010

This is high quality supplement. The only magnesium I've not had trouble getting down (I'm a bit hopeless like that). Taste is like taking vit c powder - sour but not offensive. No disgusting fake flavourings or wacky additives. Pure ingredients. It's a bit messy tho, the powder is very light and hard to stop from getting everywhere. Still, 5 stars tho. Great quality, great price, no barfing!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 51

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »