Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Think Products, ThinkThin, хрустящее шоколадный кекс 10 батончиков, 60 г каждый

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fabulous Think thin Brownie bars

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 03, 2011

Awesome. I love the soft consistency and good taste. They aren't exactly a diet bar with 220 calories and 8g fat, but they are satisfying and filling and I find when I eat one I am not hungry for at least a few hours. I usually eat them before hiking or some moderate activity and I feel energized and not hungry for the activity. Also, I have eaten them when I am running late with an apple for a quick breakfast. They are delicious, I feel like I am eating a candy bar, but it delivers much more health and nutrition than a candy bar. Also, I really like that the product is made with natural ingredients!!! I will definitely buy this product again (in fact I've already ordered the same brand in other flavors to try them out as well.)

Пожаловаться

Nice texture but foul tsting

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Oct 30, 2010

These bars might work but they are a bit foul tasting, like there is some strange chemical in them. But they are addicting after you get used to the taste.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2587716 on Feb 17, 2011

Very smart snack. From Norway

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2503621 on Aug 08, 2010

These bars are fantastic! I'm so glad Iherb started stocking them. They're great for appetite control and weight management. They fill you up, taste great, and have lot of vitamins/minerals and a lot of protein. Ideal for after a work out. I am CRAZY about these!

Brownie