RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Real Great Product.

Отзыв оставлен chacho Aug 10, 2011

Real great product. I will buy again as soon as I run out. Really love this honey. These natural manuka honey has many health benefits. Natural sugars that heal the body.

Nice honey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049143 Nov 17, 2012

I purchased this one because the one I normally get was out of stock. The difference between the two is The Synergy Company's is $2.49 per ounce and claims "active 15+" and Wedderspoon brand claims "active 16+" and is $1.93 per ounce. I confess I don't exactly know what the "active" thing is but I'm assuming it's a claim to how well it's suppose to work. So you see that Wedderspoon is a better buy all around and they both taste the same to me. That is: really good!

The best honey ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2215206 May 14, 2012

Love the taste and the benefits!

Cure all

Отзыв оставлен 5306060187316350093 Jul 12, 2013

I want more!!! This helps us with colds and sinus infections. A true antibiotic. I could feel the cleanse after a week of use

Taste great

Отзыв оставлен 4693049442779694533 Jul 09, 2013

The taste is mild and sweet like normal honey. But of course it is much better. I can't find any shop which is cheaper than this, at least 30%.

Mmmmm.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2832315 Mar 07, 2012

I use this as a facial cleanser, and it feels so wonderful on my skin. My smell and taste are a plus as well!!!

Bought for 'medicine' cabinet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2355564 Mar 20, 2012

This is my first time buying any Manuka Honey. We have only tasted it, as my intent was to have it on hand for occasional medicinal use. I cannot speak for its effectiveness, but the taste and color are not what I expected. Articles that I have read regarding the range of quality of different Manuka honeys all said that the better ones taste VERY strongly medicinal (not pleasant) and are almost black in color. Not the case with this one, but I have no other one to compare it to.

Healing Honey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1801490 Oct 08, 2012

The Honey is tasteful and nice.

kjempegod