Customer Reviews

Seaweed Bath Co., Soothing Body Wash, Eucalyptus & Peppermint Scent, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

$12.89
$12.90
руб 459.04
Savings of: $0.01 (0% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Very nice

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2498183 From Korea, Republic of on Mar 22, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

As I get older, my skin became drier and it hardened. Although my skin doesn't feel oily at all, my pores are clogged all the time. At first, I used skincare products for oily skin to get rid of blackheads, but it just worsened everything. But once I figured out that 'how much oil it produces' was not the problem i had, it was the dryness that was the core problem, I switched all my skincare products and things started to get better. I used dr. woods tea tree oil cleanser for a while and it fixed my problems about 90%. I still had blackheads but it was not that much at all. I only needed to remove them about once a 2 weeks-very managable. And I decided to give this a try. And viola! No more blackheads - even round my nose area. It's really amazing. Because it doesn't foam much I feel like it is not cleaning well, but it does clean AND soothes well. Like other reviewers said, it makes my skin really smooth, cool, and moisturized. I used to have wrinkles around my upper nose, GONE in just one use. Give it a try. you won't regret it. I wish iherb carries other body washes from seaweed bath Co. I wanna try lavender.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Super fresh

Posted by Reviewer2918682 From California on Oct 03, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I use this as a shampoo, really exfoliates the skin and sends blood to surface. The peppermint scent is amazing!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives