Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Seaweed Bath Co., Powder Bath with Hawaiian Kukui Oil, Lavender Scent, 2.0 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

They're not kidding about the seaweed!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 22, 2012

This really does what it says on the packet... First of all, make sure you dissolve it in HOT water - I put it in a bath at 37℃, and the oil didn't mix totally, and floated around in little black globs. Which kept me entertained, trying to catch them and rub them into my skin, but some of you may not like such entertainment. Secondly, the lavender smells lovely, proper lavender, not artificial to my nose. Thirdly, I spent a good several minutes wondering what that fishy smell was, until I had another look at the packet to remind myself that the primary ingredient is seaweed. It really does smell like the seashore - that part where the seaweed collects on the sand, and it's sunny, and the seaweed has dried a bit... The oil, once it's on your sin, does feel good. When I got out of the bath I used a body brush to get it even, but it is quite brown, so make sure it's well even on your back, or you'll look like you have a dirty neck. I imagine the seaweed aroma blends in better with eucalyptus/peppermint, but still, it's very good quality.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться