RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,558.89

₽2,033.81

Экономия: ₽474.92 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Dissolves fast

Отзыв оставлен 4723027099405364007 Feb 20, 2014

Product dissolves very fast under the tongue. I feel more energetic.

x

Отзыв оставлен 4807799958050200030 Dec 03, 2014

My kids love these as they melt under the tongue and they pretend it is blood

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Recommended for feline diabetic neuropathy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3015136 Mar 25, 2011

This is a procuct that was recommended on the internet to treat feline diabetic neuropathy (loss of power in the hind legs)and it does seem to have helped our boy greatly. After 5 weeks of using the product he has regained much of his mobility and is able to move more freely more quicly and for longer at a time. We are delighted.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Amazing stuff works wonders!

Отзыв оставлен 5559359946988768708 Oct 26, 2013

Have bought this for my hubby who suffers from all the low B12 symptoms (his blood work showed low normal b12 values). He takes this on top of the weekly injections just to hang in there enough for his next injection. so he doesn't get the migraines back and very tired symptoms. He loves it (and he usually ignores all supplements, but he faithfully takes this one). He lets it absorb in front of his foreteeth for maximum absorption. He says it works better that way. I can tell the difference if he forgot to take it or not. It increases his energy and makes it possible for him to get things done in the day. Highly recommend it. But would always check bloodwork too before taking this stuff so you know what ur dealing with.

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2014818 Dec 10, 2013

I am very happy with this product. These tablets dissolve quickly and have helped to raise my B12 levels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Dissolve easily, but can "disintegrate" in pill box

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2733085 Nov 27, 2011

I prefer these sublinguals to Jarrow's since these dissolve so much faster. However they can make a bit of a mess in pill minder boxes as they tend to fall apart if jostled around too much. Will probably try a few more brands to see if I can find some that dissolve quickly and don't make a mess.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B12, 5000 mcg, 60 Tablets (SPS-90750)

Отзыв оставлен 4933584242572993763 Aug 30, 2013

This is my second purchase of this product. Unfortunately I haven't been back to my practictioner to be checked all is going okay. Life is sometimes too busy and hectic. My daughter recommended the product as she uses it as well.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2158129 Nov 22, 2011

melts quickly. No sugars, artifical sweeteners and works very well. Best methylcobalamin product I have found.

Best B12 I've tried

Отзыв оставлен 4771393442837609291 Dec 11, 2015

These are the best oral B12 pills I have tried. They give me a concentration boost on days when I am run down. The taste is neutral enough as well when dissolving under the tongue.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

They do dissolve pretty quickly....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3231844 Feb 18, 2011

but not instantly. Still, I'd give them a thumbs up.

Позиции 1-10 из 12