RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽643.86

₽644.51

Экономия: ₽0.65 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

tastes like your everyday peanuts...

Отзыв оставлен PracticalReviews Oct 26, 2013

although i am sure this is healthier than a regular peanuts that often carry a hidden danger of bacteria inside that can be seen under a UV light the taste of this product is similar to regular peanuts and costs is much higher,it was a nice tryout but i don't think i could afford it as an everyday use product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Interesting

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember Aug 05, 2013

Definitely peanuts, but with a fuller flavor. Also nice lightly toasted.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I would have rated much more highly...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Oct 14, 2013

...for these are delicious. But I hit a handful of odd-tasting ones, like mould. I am now disinclined to finish them off. Shame. They are nice. Hopefully it was a one-off.

OK but NOT Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2681241 Apr 03, 2015

According to Sunfood's website these peanuts were supposed to taste ane be MUCH DIFFERENT than, say, Planters peanuts. But the ONLY thing that I tell the different is the texture. The taste is about the same. Don't waste your money like I did :(

Interesting peanut variety

Отзыв оставлен 5331548608800559935 Aug 23, 2014

I used these to make peanut butter and the intense, rich flavour really enhanced the peanut butter. Will definitely use them again.

Nothing like "normal" peanuts

Отзыв оставлен 5391046737718211965 May 15, 2014

I've never tasted peanuts that are organic, even, because I can't get them in the store. That's what led me to these. I love the taste, they taste so much more than regular peanuts, taste more fresh, somehow! Only downside is that it tickled on my tongue afterwards, so I suspect I may have some sort of allergies...

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Viktorija Jun 15, 2014

I like these peanuts.

Sunfood's Jungle Peanuts are very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2357101 Jul 12, 2013

I try to stay with the Sunfood brand since I trust their sources. I know there are a lot of brands out there and they all look the same. So happy to see iHerb carrying these. -Janis

Delicious

Отзыв оставлен 5691030560235434820 Mar 29, 2016

I don't know if they com from Amazon jungles but they do taste like pale skin peanuts which I adore)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

try new things.....you might like them

Отзыв оставлен 4923517768182085284 Mar 08, 2014

I bought these out of curiosity. They are NOT salted but they are very flavorful and great to munch, add to trail mixes, or salads.

Позиции 1-10 из 10