RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽616.29

₽715.80

Экономия: ₽99.51 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Perfect sunflower seed butter

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2219064 Sep 02, 2013

Organic + no salt or sugar = perfect sunflower seed butter! Very healthy, vegan, safe for those with nut allergies, and tastes GREAT. Spread on celery then sprinkle raisins on top, or spread on gluten free wraps with preserves sweetened only with fruit juice (such as St Dalfours)for a perfect "pb & j", the possibilities are endless!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1369954 Jul 16, 2013

My son absolutely loves this spread, will eat tons of it by the spoon if I let him. Tastes a whole lot like peanut butter.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Very delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3266879 Oct 22, 2012

I highly recommend this butter. It's delicious and nutritious!

Peanut butter killer!

Отзыв оставлен Rosiee Sep 18, 2012

I don't have a severe peanut allergy, but when I eat peanuts/peanut butter , it is usual for me to develop a rash somewhere on my body. Peanuts are not so easy on the liver, and generally are some of the least healthy "nuts" (they are from the "Beans" family). Of course this review shouldn't be focused on peanut butter, but I use it to make my point. Yes, peanut butter is tasty, and there is nothing wrong with eating is as long as you don't have a peanut allergy, BUT I find Sunflower butter and Tahini (Sesame "butter") to be EXCELLENT, much more nutritious and healthy alternatives to it. This one is great - no salt or any unnecessary additives, I'm free to recognize the natural flavor. I personally find it delicious. As ingredient to my homemade protein bars or just straight out of the container, it makes for a great snack.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1085481 Sep 11, 2012

Compared to other nut butters, this one is a lot smoother to swallow. I like the aftertaste too. Of course, this is an alternative to the almond butter that I also eat sometimes, but it especially replaces peanut butter which I don't really like eat anymore.

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1207034 Apr 16, 2012

I can't buy organic in the area. I combine this w/ organic Almond butter and jam. Healthier than pb and my kids love it!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

SunButter, Organic Sunflower Seed Spread

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2317192 Nov 23, 2011

I purchased this from a TV advertisement a couple years ago, and I loved it. I can finally have what some take for granted, which is sunflower seed butter and jelly sandwiches, and they taste just as good as peanut butter. I have nut allergies, all nuts actually, and this enables me to have PB&Js again. Thank you for carrying this product!

Satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1530005 Jul 12, 2011

Very creamy and tasty! I use it as a substitute for peanuts butter. It goes well with almost anything.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Very good source of magnesium

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2954358 May 24, 2011

Tastes great and one serving provides lots of minerals including magnesium. Because of these excellent nutrition qualities, I think I will be switching to this butter from an old staple - peanut butter.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным