Jum

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Nov 05, 2012

I want more of these, really sweet and cinnamony

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1920504 on Aug 17, 2012

I like this product and the Cinnamon taste is my favor. Spicy. However its names sounds like the Stevia is the sweetener while it's only the forth sweetener between the ingredients.

Good flavour, but not long lasting

Posted by 5671870959561200857 on Oct 20, 2013

It gets hard and flavourless too quick. But I do like the flavour when its still around.

Not good

Posted by odereviews on May 23, 2013

I'm in a search of good tasting Stevia product, but yet I haven't found one. First these taste pretty good, but after a short while the taste turns rather disgusting. You need a proper gum to remove that taste from your mouth. 2 stars for sorbitol and xylitol. Good thing that the price wasn't that bad.

Nah

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

ENG: Taste much in some minutes , then the gum get hard and tasteless and get stuck between my teeth. Wont buy again. I may be unlucky but i dont buy this again. NOR: Mye smak de første minuttene, så blir den hard or smakløs og festet seg mellom tenner/smuldret seg opp. Mulig jeg var uheldig, men kjøper ikke denne igjen.

Stevia gum

Posted by 4913906851540354175 on Oct 16, 2013

I wasn't sure what this gum would be like, but I am very pleased with it. I was looking for an alternative sweetner in gum other than aspartame. Was glad I found this gum, really like the cinnamon flavor. I was fortunate to find someone who was coming to Canada from the US to visit, otherwise the postage would be as much as the gum.

good!

Posted by madamVi on Jun 29, 2012

Tastes good. love this. will buy this again!

bon

Posted by 4772162902834555421 on Apr 03, 2014

très bon goût de cannelle

natural

Posted by oliviaqueen on Jun 18, 2014

if you like cinnamon you like this chewing gum ,also I liked it because not harm for your teeth and gum as usual popular one

Maravilloso

Posted by 5696321027312143748 on Jul 15, 2014

Auténtico sabor a canela y sin calorias

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »