Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

SoyJoy, Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bar, Blueberry, 12 Bars, 1.05 oz (30 g) Each

руб 461.75
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Love these Bars!

Posted by 5457898752611972245 on Jul 29, 2012

Every Day I eat some kind of sweet for dessert. I use these bars for that purpose. They taste fantastic & are healthy for me. Highly recommend these bars.

soyjoy

Posted by 5017628726283104573 on Aug 20, 2012

Excellent product

Пожаловаться

Delicious, but more a dessert than a whole food bar

Posted by Umbridge on Aug 05, 2011

The ingredients on this product aren't great, but I knew that before I bought it. I thought the taste was amazing, but I am only giving it 3 stars because I thought there were some unnecessary ingredients (e.g. too much sugar and milk solids) that could be removed. Otherwise, the texture and flavour were excellent. Quite small, but given the sweetness it was the perfect size for me (note that I eat very little sugar and don't have a sweet tooth, so if you do have one - you would probably not fund this just right!).

Not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2303888 on Mar 06, 2012

This flavor isn't really that good. I like the mango coconut one a lot better.