RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

SoyJoy, Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bar, Blueberry, 12 Bars, 1.05 oz (30 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

₽512.52
₽861.43
Экономия: ₽348.91 (скидка 41%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Love these Bars!

Отзыв оставлен 5457898752611972245 Jul 29, 2012

Every Day I eat some kind of sweet for dessert. I use these bars for that purpose. They taste fantastic & are healthy for me. Highly recommend these bars.

soyjoy

Отзыв оставлен 5017628726283104573 Aug 20, 2012

Excellent product

Пожаловаться

Delicious, but more a dessert than a whole food bar

Отзыв оставлен Umbridge Aug 05, 2011

The ingredients on this product aren't great, but I knew that before I bought it. I thought the taste was amazing, but I am only giving it 3 stars because I thought there were some unnecessary ingredients (e.g. too much sugar and milk solids) that could be removed. Otherwise, the texture and flavour were excellent. Quite small, but given the sweetness it was the perfect size for me (note that I eat very little sugar and don't have a sweet tooth, so if you do have one - you would probably not fund this just right!).

Not my favorite

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2303888 Mar 06, 2012

This flavor isn't really that good. I like the mango coconut one a lot better.

Позиции 1-4 из 4