OK

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

I am not really sure if these help or not, don't notice any positive impact to be honest. OK flavour.

Very zinc-y taste

Posted by Reviewer3282167 on Nov 27, 2009

Large flat lozenge, with a bit more peach flavor than I prefer. Strong zinc taste that lasts. I guess that is good...

good

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Nov 25, 2012

I take it when I am about to get sick.Works well but the taste of peach and raspberry is too chemical.

In case of a flu...

Posted by Reviewer1989826 on Feb 13, 2013

I keep these around in case a catch a cold. Haven't had to try these in action so far.

Eat these before meals

Posted by odereviews on Aug 15, 2013

You might want to eat these tablets before meals, or these will make you feel nauseous. Taste is great. I like to cut these to 2-4 parts, and take multiple times a day. Price was fairly cheap.

Tasty

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

I can't say that I've experienced any clear or obvious effects from these, but then again, perhaps one would not expect clear effects from something that is needed in normal quantities in the body. What I CAN say is that they taste great!

Sweet, but a bit chalky

Posted by jewelsinchina on Nov 25, 2014

This tastes similar to tums.

Okay with the flavor

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Nov 20, 2015

I have had better tasting Zinc Lozenges and will not buy it again. Has a chalky, a bit sour, a little sweet fruity flavor.

Tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Mar 11, 2008

This might be strong zinc, but these lozenges taste aweful. My whole family thinks that and I doubt we'll get through the bottle.