RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Wellness, Olive Leaf, 120 Tablets

₽1,646.58
₽2,940.19
Экономия: ₽1,293.61 (скидка 44%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

didn't help me

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2280449 Feb 12, 2011

Took this product for 2 weeks. Came down with a sinus infection, then pneumonia! My daughter swears by this, but didn't work for me.

Olive leaf Extract

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3050853 Jun 01, 2008

This is a great immune system builder. It kept me from getting a cold all winter, and seems to help with my fatigue.

great for immune support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3308983 Sep 21, 2010

I take it for immune support, I was getting sick a lot and the Olive Leaf seems to help prevent this. Also, I like that it is a standardized extract. I have used the Source Naturals "Wellness Formula" for acute cold/flu and it's great, but this I take daily for prevention.

A satisfied customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3197346 Jun 26, 2011

Great product; great service!

Energizing and Immune Boosting

Отзыв оставлен mozzer Jan 05, 2014

I've taken 2 tabs, twice a day during cold and flu season and I never got sick. I'm around people all day too. This, for me, is better than any other immune product except for Cold and Sinus Blaster by Vitality Works.

Позиции 1-5 из 6