RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,412.11
₽2,614.91
Экономия: ₽1,202.79 (скидка 46%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 50 отзывов

Позиции 11-15 из 43

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Tastes Nasty, But Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1170967 Jun 30, 2010

No way around the strong taste of this tincture, but is part of a anti-yeast protocol.

General Health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1143761 Nov 27, 2007

We take this everyday just for general health. Use it a couple times a day if we feel a cold or sore throat coming on.

Source Naturals Oregano Oil

Отзыв оставлен LadyShopper Jun 22, 2012

I have used this many times over the years to stop a cold. I take 4 drops in an ounce of tomato (or other) juice, then wash it down with water or juice; that helps to get the strong taste out of my mouth. I take it 3 or 4 times a day depending on how I feel. Colds don't last more than 4 days around here. For minor skin irritations or minor infections, I apply to the affected area; it works within the day. I keep mine in the refrigerator because I don't use it every day and 1 bottle lasts a long time (2 years or so).

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3117783 Feb 19, 2009

I purchased this to experiment with on a skin irritation I am dealing with it seems to be helpful but be warned very aromatic. Use in the evening if during the day it can make you smell like an Italian entrée or if you ingest overwhelm your taste buds for a considerable time.

Awesome!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1633263 May 13, 2009

I alternate bewteen this and the capsule when I forget to take the latter. I prefer the liquid form but I caution that it is strong even when taken with water as directed. Very effective though at clearing up symptoms before they turn into something major.

Позиции 11-15 из 43