RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,179.66

₽2,184.55

Экономия: ₽1,004.90 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

REPORTED TO BE A VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен 5663816200719016214 Dec 30, 2015

THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN RECOMMENDED AS GOOD FOR UPPER RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES.

fantastic cold remedy

Отзыв оставлен 4940328377194094488 Nov 06, 2015

Normally my colds last 2 weeks and are nasty and frequent. However, after taking 4 drops of this twice a day for a few days, my cold mostly went away and I felt energetic! I will keep using this!

Natural antibiotic

Отзыв оставлен 5448840421263299769 Jan 26, 2015

This is extremely strong so should always be used diluted. I have it very useful for us to use this topically mixed with coconut oil and also internally. i have also used it on my chicks. it seemed to help as it only took two or three applications and the weird growth they had disappeared. i would also take probiotics i when i take this and i only use it short term.

Havent tried yet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1141113 Feb 06, 2014

Highly recommended for a variety of infections but must be used appropriately; some use it both internally and externally. Be very careful as it is very powerful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

It works for a sore throat, but...

Отзыв оставлен 5267741953514153027 Dec 25, 2013

It burns like crazy! You can't tell immediately, so you gotta be careful

Great Products I can't leave it

Отзыв оставлен 4705017500214993366 Dec 22, 2012

When my family member catch a cough or else, it is the timing for Oregano to show its power. We have use it couple times, and it never let us down. one tips: Keep using it several days, don't stop after one or two times using which may cause Oregano doesn't work for you in the future.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Source Naturals Oregano Oil

Отзыв оставлен LadyShopper Jun 22, 2012

I have used this many times over the years to stop a cold. I take 4 drops in an ounce of tomato (or other) juice, then wash it down with water or juice; that helps to get the strong taste out of my mouth. I take it 3 or 4 times a day depending on how I feel. Colds don't last more than 4 days around here. For minor skin irritations or minor infections, I apply to the affected area; it works within the day. I keep mine in the refrigerator because I don't use it every day and 1 bottle lasts a long time (2 years or so).

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

whew! so strong

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1295292 Mar 02, 2012

A little goes a long way. Like one drop not 4.

Mother Nature's Antibiotic

Отзыв оставлен OrganicReviews99 Jan 08, 2012

Oil Of Oregano Rivals Modern Antibiotic Drugs! Google it, it is one of the most amazing anti-virals, anti-biotics, anti-micobials.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

A must have for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1735822 Jan 08, 2012

Haven't opened it yet, but I'm sure it's very good. And oil of oregano is a must have for me. Does os much. Accidentally touched a hot pan, got a minor burn, put some oil of oregano on it, stung a little, no blister formed, healed rapidly.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным