RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Wellness, Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

₽771.25
₽1,377.11
Экономия: ₽605.86 (скидка 44%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Be ready for flu season. A reliable immunity builder.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3227735 Sep 24, 2008

This product is wonderful, and it isn't too bad tasting. Different formula from the Wellness tablets. Easy to take, and convenient.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3317522 Nov 08, 2008

I love this for warding off colds.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

ource Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2376376 Dec 14, 2008

Highly recommended -- This product saved me from the flu and colds during extended travel and long hours of work this fall -- everyone around me was sick, but I stayed well

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

No Achoo for You

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2585643 Jan 16, 2009

I have been using this product for several years now, taking it at the first sign of a cold. Usually, the cold, seeing what's in store for it, heads out before I even know it was there. Maybe it is a psychological effect, I don't know. But to be honest, I don't care either. All I know is it gets rid of the cold fast.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid - Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2344905 Apr 21, 2009

This is a fantastic product. I take it at the start of cold/flu symptoms, and it seems to significantly reduce my symptoms/severity. I also take it if someone else in my family is sick, and it really seems to help me avoid getting sick (I also wash fanatically). Only take it when you need it so you get the immune 'boost' from it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »