RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽831.24

₽1,539.33

Экономия: ₽708.09 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Excellent!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2511091 Jan 16, 2010

This product keeps me free of colds and flu all season long. I take it if I even think I MIGHT have been exposed. I keep it in my bag, at work and at home.

Wellness Wonderful!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060108 Aug 09, 2011

I take this wehn I begin to feel my resistance is down and I could be leading to being sick and it is wonderful. Helps me stay balanced and feeling good.

it works!

Отзыв оставлен Katarinatan Jul 04, 2012

I really like this liquid supplement. I like how it tastes and how it has yin chiao. As a little girl, my dad would give us yin chaio when we had colds and coughs. So I am pleasantly surprised to find this ingredient in a 'western' product. When my husband was sick in bed with a bad cold for a week, I took this once a day (one full dropper) and I never got sick! Amazing stuff.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Be ready for flu season. A reliable immunity builder.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3227735 Sep 24, 2008

This product is wonderful, and it isn't too bad tasting. Different formula from the Wellness tablets. Easy to take, and convenient.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3317522 Nov 08, 2008

I love this for warding off colds.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

ource Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2376376 Dec 14, 2008

Highly recommended -- This product saved me from the flu and colds during extended travel and long hours of work this fall -- everyone around me was sick, but I stayed well

No Achoo for You

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2585643 Jan 16, 2009

I have been using this product for several years now, taking it at the first sign of a cold. Usually, the cold, seeing what's in store for it, heads out before I even know it was there. Maybe it is a psychological effect, I don't know. But to be honest, I don't care either. All I know is it gets rid of the cold fast.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Source Naturals, Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid - Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2344905 Apr 21, 2009

This is a fantastic product. I take it at the start of cold/flu symptoms, and it seems to significantly reduce my symptoms/severity. I also take it if someone else in my family is sick, and it really seems to help me avoid getting sick (I also wash fanatically). Only take it when you need it so you get the immune 'boost' from it.

Great price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1759918 Jul 01, 2007

When I feel a cold or flu or know I am run down, will use this. It will alleviate my symptoms and prevent ongoing ones. Doesn't taste good but worth it. Great price, around 50% in my local stores.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works well as a treatment for viruses. Good value for money.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620513 Sep 18, 2012

I dont take this prophylactically so cant say whether it staves off colds. However this year I got 2 viruses, one everyone else got and was a hugely streaming type virus. I got it last and hit the wellness liquid 4 or 5 times a day. It was completely gone in 3 days when everyone else had 2+ weeks of it. Later I got aches all over and chills and again with the wellness liquid, it wobbled around for a couple of days and then went without materialising into a more obvious flu. For value and quality combined, Source Naturals is usually my first choice and this is a good product.

Позиции 1-10 из 11