RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽437.15

₽808.93

Экономия: ₽371.78 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

cleens plaque and teeth

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2407266 Jan 17, 2011

I bought this vitamin because there is not enough of vit. K in my multivitamins in order to balance it out. After having taken it for a month I noticed my teeth feel cleener and there is no plaque when I floss. Today the dentist thought I had my teeth cleaned recently. My gums no longer bleed when I floss or brush, but I'm also taking a one a day multivitamin + minerals and extra vit. C. I'm very happy with the result and will definitly repurchase. I'm thinking to add vit K2 in the near future. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Stopping dot hemorrhages

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2095408 Jun 05, 2013

Contrary to what's said medically, 500 to 1000mcg of K1 a day works uncomparably better for me than K-2(neither 1000mcg of MK-4 or 90mcg of MK-7 was effective) in stopping dot hemorrhages that kept popping up in everyday life. (I had those weird red spots long before I started taking 100 to 200mg aspirin a day for a reason. I had to raise the dose of K1 after I started aspirin, but it's still helping.) It seems to be doing good to my teeth, too.

Blood Builder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752466 Feb 27, 2008

Bought this for my husband who has very low platelets. He seems to have more energy now that he has started to take them, and his bleed time, if he gets a cut, has been cut in half. MD

Importance of Vitamin K

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1508767 Sep 04, 2008

I've been reading more and more about Vitamin K for blood vessel support as well as many other reasons. I'm really glad to be able to find a reasonably priced, easy to take supplement.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

just started but going good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2239500 Feb 25, 2010

just started but it seems to be working well.. I've only been using it for a few days..But I think it helps my bones. I trust Source Naturals!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1055124 Aug 19, 2010

Very nice quality vitamin K. I'm very satisfied.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3203438 Sep 29, 2010

Great product. Good strength. Reasonably priced.

vitamins

Отзыв оставлен 4940182524657451278 Sep 18, 2013

easy ot swallow, good outcome

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3009488 Aug 27, 2008

Does what it's supposed to do at a good price.

fantastic Vitamin K

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1653759 Oct 26, 2009

This is a great vitamin for keeping you healthy and it's also good for people who are allergic to the sun, helps to keep me germ free.

Позиции 1-10 из 17