RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Экстракт куркумы, 100 таблеток

₽1,246.90
₽2,309.07
Экономия: ₽1,062.17 (скидка 46%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 36 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 4-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

good diuretic...

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002281 Aug 26, 2008

I have been taking Source Naturals Turmeric Extract for less than one month but have been pleasantly surprised that this is a great way to get rid of excess water. I believe it takes a few months to really see a dramatic difference in any symptoms that it is used to treat, so I will keep taking it for sure.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Source Naturals Turmeric Eztract

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1296537 Oct 23, 2008

A good product which has really helped the pain in my finger joints.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Really cleanses liver.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен TriedandTested Jun 12, 2014

I get frequent acne outbreaks, but after taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, I realise that no matter what I do, only the right side of my face has pimples now. Looking at the Chinese acne face map, I realised that zits that pop out on the left side of your face could be connected to your liver condition. And since I no longer have those, I can only conclude that this turmeric extract is doing me good. If anything, it supports the notion that internal cleansing is the way to go.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

my father loved it

Отзыв оставлен 4896942278735440423 May 01, 2015

a little bit expensive..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

will continue to use on a daily basis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2122978 Dec 17, 2009

I have only been using this product for a short time, but my body seems to tolerate it very well. It seems to help me to have regular bowel movements.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »